Chapter 12

Finally after almost a long week, he comes home and enters the key because it's locked and he figured you're probably out with the 3 boys probably at the park or something.

   He twists the key in the lock opening the door as he does so. He gets the smell of home that just makes he happy, he smiles widely, happy to be home.

  He shuts the door and walks to his bedroom to unpack. He gets his clothes and washes them not trusting them.

           ~~Time skip to y/n and the boys~~

    Haru walks over, "so did you guys figure out what you want to drink?" He asks the 4 of you. "Yes I did!" Yagi says excitedly. "I'll take a lemonade!" He says to Haru. Aizawa looks up from the menu.

    "I'll take a plain water." Aizawa says in monotone voice. "I'll talk the fruitiest drink you have!" Hizashi says to Haru. "So will a blueberry twist sound okay to you?" Haru asks Hizashi.

    "Yes! That sounds amazing!" Hizashi says in response. Haru looks at you "and for you?" "Uhmm..I'll talk (your favorite drink)" You said to respond to Haru. Haru writes all of the drinks down, "I will be right back with your drinks." He says as he walks away.

         You sigh in relief, but then you phone goes off, it's a text. You pick up your phone and look at it. Aizawa looks at you as he watched your face light up. Yagi notices also "who is it?" He says wondering.

  "I will be right back." You state to the boys. You walk out of the restaurant. You call Leon, you wait for him to answer, he picks up. "WHY DIDNT YOU TEXT OR CALL ME?!" You scream at him. "I WAS WORRIED THAT YOU WERE DEAD!" You continue to scream.

    "Kid I-" he tries to talk. "YOU WAIT UNTIL IM FINISHED! YOU DIDNT GIVE ME A SINGLE SIGN YOU WERE STILL ALIVE I WAS SO WORRIED! AND YOU DO THIS!? YOU WERE HESITATED WHEN I TOLD YOU TO PROMISE ME YOUR SAFETY!" You scream getting that out of your system.

  "Y/n please calm down." Leon says to you. "Leon I'm sorry I went to far." You says knowing you shouldn't have yelled but you couldn't help it. "Where are you?" He asks you. "I'm with Hizashi, Shota, and Toshinori." You state to him.

  "I might be spending the night with them." You say to him. "Kid I'm home now you've got to come home also." Leon says to you. "No." You state. "I will come home when I want." You stares blankly. "Kid please." He begs you. "I said no. Leon."

      You hang up the phone and walk back in. You go sit down with the boys, smiling as soon as you seem them. "Everything okay y/n?" Hizashi asks you. "Yeah I'm good, you say to him. You grab (favorite drink) and take a sip.

   "Shota, update on my dad, hes home now." You say to Aizawa. "That's good to hear." He says back to you. "How was your night going y/n?" Yagi asks you. "It was decent," you say not really knowing what to say.

————————————————————————
535
Words~
Thank you guys for the positive feed back!