Chapter 3

~8 years later~

     "Leon!!" You say happily. "Yes kiddo," he looks up from his computer. "You know what day it is!!" You say very happy. "Kiddo I know 8 years ago I met you and took you in, I can't today I have to work I'm terribly sorry Y/n," he says disappointed.

"But Leon! You've always been able to go to the tree every year for the past eight years!," you say starting to get angry. "The crime rates gone up I'm sorry kiddo not today," Leon sounds sorry.

"But you promised Leon YOU PROMISED!" You say getting sadder. "Some promises get broke-" Leon's phone goes off. "Please excuse me I have to answer this," he answers the phone. "Im sorry I can't come in today," Leon says.

His boss "why not? You are number one hero!"
"Yes boss I know but my kid and I have something very special today, they are supposed to get their U.A. letter today, and I need to be here for them. If you have to send out Rose I know she will take my place okay?" Wade says to try get out of work to stay home with you.

His boss "fine but tomorrow you are going to be here bright and early I'm talking at 4:00 early."
"Yes boss I will see you tomorrow," Leon hangs up. "Looks like I'm able to get today off," Leon says a little happy.

"Yes!!" You smile. "We can go to the tree, can we get our photo made like two years again?" You ask kinda wanting too. " I don't see why not, but not right now I'm going back to sleep I'm hella tired," he yawns . "Okay imma be up watching Fairy tail on tv," you start to walk towards the living room and get on Hulu and watch Fairy tail.

~~~ 4-5 hours later ~~~

Leon walks down stairs, "You still watching    Fairy Tail?" he asks while he sits next to you.
"Yeah I am!" you say happily. There is a knock at the front door. Leon sighs, he gets up and opens the door, "hello?" Leon asks.

"Uhm I have a letter for you sir," they hand Leon a letter. "Have a nice day," Leon says as he see takes the letter and sees they walks away. Leon shuts the door, "kiddo your letter is in from U.A.," Leon says teasingly. You spring up from the couch and run over to Leon. Leon teasingly hold up his hand that has the letter, "You have to get it first."

"Come on Leon give it to please!" You plead
"Nope," he says laughing. You use you quirk it's brainwash and you like can't die if you get stabbed, get shot, etc. You use brainwash, "hand me the letter." Leon has no choice so he gives you the letter. You grab it and open it, you read it. You stop using brainwash and as you read it your face lit up. "Dad I GOT IN!! I got in I really got in!!" You say very happily.

Leon picks you up,  "congratulations kiddo!!"
You are very happy, you start to smile.
Leon puts you down, "okay kiddo go up stairs and get ready, we are going to leave soon."
"Yay," you say as you rush upstairs.

Leon walks upstairs, he goes to his room and changes into a t-shirt and shorts. While you are in your room dressing in (favorite band) t-shirt and jeans. You walk out of your room and grab a camera that prints out pictures.

After Leon gets dressed, he goes to the living room where you are at, "You ready kiddo?"
"Oh yeah I am I just grabbed the camera," you hold the camera up. "Okay that's fine," he opens the door and you walk out. He locks the door and turns off the lights. Leon grabs the keys and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

You starts walking towards the tree, Leon following behind you. One of Wades fans walk up towards him "Toxicity can you sign my notebook?" They hand him a pen. "I don't see why not," Leon takes the pen and signs the notebook. "Have a nice day," Leon and you walk away. "I actually call my fans Ravens, I know that's something I haven't told you yet," he says proudly.

"You're right you haven't told me that yet," you say. "Look we're here!" You say excitingly. "I guess we are huh?" Leon states. You go and sit down in the spot seven years ago where Leon found you. 'All the years ago thats when my story started' you think to yourself, you get caught up in your thoughts. "Y/n?" Leon asks.
You snap out of your thoughts, "yes?" You question.

"I've called your name for the past 5 minutes, are you okay?" He questions "oh yeah I'm fine no need to worry," you reply. "Well you ready for the picture?" Leon asks you.

————————————————————————
830 words

If you're enjoying my story please let me know.