Chapter 10

~Time skip~

It's been 6 days since Leon's been gone. No texts. No calls. No sign he's been alive. You've been scared you've been hoping to see him soon.

You're sitting on the couch, feeling your eyes tear up. As the tears slowly start falling out. You're so worried about Leon. "I'm so worried...He promised he'd come home." You say threw sobs.

Suddenly you hear a knock at your door. You open the door hoping to see Leon, still having tears pouring out your eyes. "I came to see i-" Aizawa looks at you. "Hey hey hey. What's going on?" He says questioning.

He walks in, shutting the door behind him. He hugs you. You see he smells like a lingering smell of Vanilla. He feels you sobbing in his chest he's at least 2-3 inches taller then you. He's holding you close and you feel like he's not going to let you go.

He stands there rubbing your back. Not willing to let you go. All you can do is sob into his chest. Not knowing how to put how you feel into words.

~time skip~

You're sitting on the couch now, Aizawa is cupping your face. And he is rubbing your tears away with his thumb. "Can explain what happened?" Aizawa asks. "I-I my f-father..is n-number one hero r-right..a-and he's never been gone f-for this l-long..H-he hasn't called me..at all and h-hasn't..given any signs he's a-alive.." you were able to stammer out to the male.

"Do you need me to stay tonight..Y/n?" He says trying to comfort you. "Y-yes please.." You say to him. "I'm staying here tonight, and to make sure you're okay." He states to you. He pulls you into another hug.

The embrace feels so warm so all you can do is slowly drift off to sleep because the embrace is so warm. Shota gets a blanket for you and lays it atop of both you.

Aizawa is holding you closing knowing how worried you were about Leon. He just watches the time go by holding you closely. Not ever going to let you go until you wake up.

~Time skip~

Aizawa is up making (favorite breakfast) for you. Which he hasn't gotten any sleep because he's been worried about you. He's making surprisingly quickly. Right as he finishes, you wake up in a panic. "He left..he said he wouldn't.." you say out loud. Aizawa rushes to the living room. "No I haven't left Y/n I told you I wouldn't leave." Aizawa says as he cups your cheek.

You nuzzle into his hand. "Thank you so much Shota.." you say. "It's my job as your friend." Aizawa says. You feel yourself start to tear up again. "Hold on one second Y/n." Aizawa gets up and grabs (favorite food). He walks into the room and hands plate.

"Thank again Shota." You say as you start to eat the meal. Shota sits next to you and starts eating. You both finish up. He takes the plate and takes it to the sink and washes the plates.

You start to put on a random movie. Shota walks back In there and cuddles you. "You know y/n this is one of my favorite movies." He states. "Really" you say. "Yeah" he says. "I just put this movie on randomly."