Chapter 16: Enough x5

Amanda’s P.O.V

My eyes widened in surprise as Harry’s lips slammed against mine. I was too ins hock to push him away but a few seconds later, when I regained my thoughts, I gave him a small shove.

“Harry...” I gasped.

“Why don’t you love me?” He mumbled before fainting into my arms.

Before I could respond someone else spoke, “You’re such a slut.”

I turned around and noticed Liam standing there.

“Ww-what?” I asked confused.

“So first, you go out with me and now you’re kissing Harry? Who’s next? Louis, Niall or Zayn? You’re a slut you know? I bet you already made out with all of us.” He spat

Tears slipped out of my eyes but I bit my lip to hold in the tears. I didn’t’ want to look at him anymore so I just dropped Harry onto the floor and took off running. As I got away from him and he was out of slight I slowed my pace.

I walked down the cement path, along the small boutiques and shops that were now closed. The street was only illuminated by a few lamp posts but it wasn’t too dark because the moon shone bright in the sky. It was actually a beautiful night, there were many stars above and it was quiet. The only downside was that it was a little chilly.

I rubbed my arms with my palms and tried to collect heat. My cheeks were starting to get a little numb and I knew that my nose has probably turned red. As I thought about what Liam just said, more tears came out and my vision was blurred. I took a seat down against a wall and just cried for a few minutes.

Liam was right. I was a slut and I shouldn’t have gotten involved with One Direction in the first place. I should have never gone to the damn concert then maybe I would still have my best friend and I wouldn’t be the slut of the year. Suddenly an arm was placed on my shoulder and my whole body froze into place.

“Why hello there pretty lady.” A man slurred.

“Let go of me.” I said as calmly as I could.

At moments like these it was probably the best to stay calm because you never know what the reactions of a drunken man might lead to.

“Not before we have some fun...” He said and dragged me into an alleyway.

Okay it was time to scream. I let out an ear-piercing scream but the man just put a hand on my mouth.

“Don’t scream you little b*tch!” He exclaimed.

I bit his hand and as soon as he took his hand off my mouth a let another loud scream.

“You b*tch!’ he yelled and slapped me across the face. I let out a whimper and tears rolled down my cheek. I caressed my cheek but my hands were soon pinned to the side by the drunken man.

He pressed his lips against mine and I could smell the heavy beer on him. I clamped my mouth shut so I wouldn’t need to taste his tongue. More tears come down my cheek as he pressed harder against to me. His hands going under my dress and slipping upwards.

This is it, I am going to get raped and lose my virginity. This is the second time I’ve felt so scared tonight, except this time it was real. I was going to get raped. I clawed against the man but he didn’t budge, he just kept moving his hands until they were near my bra strap. I tried screaming once more but it came out a lot softer since then man’s lips were still against mine.

Please oh please don’t let this happen to me... Please? I heard the fabric stretching and ripping as the man tried to tare the dress apart. I closed my eyes really tight and hoped that all of this was a dream. Three seconds later I couldn’t feel any pressure anymore, but I spoke to soon because right after someone wrapped me into their arms.