Chapter 19: Just Friends x4

~Amanda’s P.O.V~

I tossed my keys on the counter and hopped on the sofa exhaling loudly. Today was finally over and I could just go to sleep and forget everything for the night. I stayed sitting for a while longer before getting up and walking towards my room. I placed my bag on the hook behind my door before and went to collect my pj’s for bed.

Just as I was about to head to take a shower, there was a light knock on the front door. I let out a sigh, before placing my clothes in the bathroom and walking towards the front door to see who the person was. I looked through the peep hole and though the light in the hallway wasn’t very bright, I could make out a head full of curly hair.

I opened the door and there stood Harry Styles, with a small smile on his lips.

“Hey, babe.” He said as he lifted his and waved slightly.

“Hey, what brings you here?” I asked, giving him a small smile while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Uh… I just wanted to… uh… talk,” He shrugged.

I nodded slowly and opened the door wider, “Okay, why don’t you come in,” I stated and took a step back so he could walk into my flat.

I closed the door behind him as he took a seat on my sofa. I followed him and sat next to him, but I shifted a little so my body was turned towards him.

“What did you want to talk about?” I cocked my head to the side.

I admired how his beautiful green eyes and how they swirled with happiness. I wished my eyes had such a bright color like his.

“I- Well… I just wanted to see you. I mean, we haven’t talked in a while,” He replied.

“Oh…” I said awkwardly, not knowing how to reply.

It was true. I haven’t spoken to him recently and I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to until I knew exactly what I was going to say to him. Today was hard enough and Harry being here doesn’t make things any easier. Though his presence makes my heart beat faster and my breath to pick up.

“So… How has your day been?” He asked, trying to pick up the conversation.

“It was fine. Not that eventful,” I shrugged nonchalantly.

That was a lie, but I wasn’t just going to tell him that I had a heart breaking conversation with Liam and then another painful one with three girl I envy so much.

“I don’t know where I’m going with this conversation, but I just wanted to tell you that I’ve missed you,” Harry stated after a while of uncomfortable silence.

“Harry…” Now knowing exactly where this conversation is going.  

“No, just listen. I know this has probably been a crazy few months for you. I don’t how this happened or why but it seems that I and the rest of the lads have fallen for you,” He started.

I opened my mouth to object but he placed a finger on my lips and hushed me.

“I’m not surprised, because of your amazing personality. Not only is your interior beautiful and bright enough to capture anyone’s heart, you’re also beautiful on the outside. A complete package. I would say that Liam is a fool for moving onto another girl, but I would be lying if I said that, because it just means less competition,” He shook his head slightly, causing a curl to fall over his eye.

I reached forwards and tucked it away, so I could continue to see both of his magnificent green eyes. Just as I was about to remove my hand form his face, he grabbed onto my hand and laced our fingers together.