Chapter 9: Finish The 1st & Start The 2nd

Harry's P.O.V

Finally I go some alone time with Amanda. I really wanted to find out if she fancied me back because I think I do fancy her. She's the only thing that's been on my mind lately, after that kiss. I wasn't going to let her go back just yet...

"So where are we going?" Amanda asked me.

"It's a surprise.." I said.

She groaned "What is up with you guys and surprises? Every time I have a date, there is always a surprise. What do guys not get? Some girls really don't like surprises..." She ranted.

"So this is a date right?" I questioned.

"That is totally not the point, but yeah, I guess I would consider this a date." She pointed to me then her.

"So do you not like surprises?" I glanced to her.

"No, I love surprises. Just giving you a heads up that most girls do not like surprises." She stated.

She is weird sometimes. Why the hell would she she rant about not making surprises for girls when she personally fancies surprises? Just strange....

"How is long the drive going to take?" She asked.

"About 10 minutes?" I guessed.

"Okay." she said quietly.

The rest of the drive was quiet, we barely said anything. I saw the park and parked into a free parking space.

"Why are we here at a park? Are we playing in the playground?" She asked confused.

I chuckled, "No, there are other things to do in a park besides the playground." I stated.

"Okay.. Then what are we doing?"

"Just come with me and you will see." I went around the car and opened her door.

"Thank you, sir." She giggeld while bowing a little.

"Anything for my lady." I said in a posh voice.

We laughed and I took her hand to lead her to bicycle rental shack.

She gave a confused look and I just gave her a smile.

"Hello, how may I help you today?' The administrator said.

"Two bike rentals please." I said.

The guy nodded and I handed him the money. He led us to the back of the shed, where all the bikes were.

"Choose your bike and take a helmet. When you are ready you can follow that path which leads a scenic view. Be back here in an hour." The man instructor said and we both nodded.

"We are going on a bike ride? How on earth did you know I loved to ride bikes?" Amanda squealed.

I honestly didn't know but I just went along with it. "I have my resources..."

She gasped. "You stalk me? Creep." She went on a bike, grabbed a helmet and zoomed away.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I shouted

I hear her laughter in the distance. " I don't won't to hang out with a stalker like you!" She shouted.

I laughed and went after her. She stopped after a while and waited for me to catch up with her.

"You are so slow.." She complained.

"No I am not! You went ahead of me!" I argued.

"Fine let's race to the top? Loser will have to face the consequences.." She challenged.