Chapter 17: Closure

Amanda's P.O.V

I woke up with a slight headache, I wasn't sure why I did... Maybe it was because of all the stupid crying and I was tired of it. I needed a break from all of this... Sort of like a distraction but I didn't know what to do. Work wasn't an option since it's a Sunday and I didn't have friends anymore...

The ringtone of my phones snapped me out of my thoughts and I picked it up without thinking.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Amanda? It's Max," A deep voice said from the other end.

"Oh, hey! How'd you get my number?" I asked.

"I have my ways," Was his simple reply.

"Okay, I don't know whether to be crept out or not," I said chuckling a little.

"Don't be crept out. I only called you to ask if you were okay," He stated.

"Oh... Well, I guess I am fine. Physically," I smiled weakly twirling a piece of my brown hair between my fingers.

""You sound so down... I know I only met you a few days ago but I was wondering if you wanted to, I don't get some coffee," He asked quietly.

"Yeah, sure that wouldbe a great distraction. Err; I'll be ready in an hour?" I suggested.

"Okay, then. See you in an hour," He said before hanging up.

I quickly got out of bed but quickly griped onto the sheets of my bed as my head thumped in pain. I closed my eyes and waited for the throbbing to go away. After a few minutes, the headache was gone so I was assuming that my headache was only a head rush.

I made my way to my bathroom and did my daily routine. I chose a simple outfit, not bothering to dress up for coffee and was ready in half an hour. I grabbed my shoes and bag before walking to the lounge.

It was then that I noticed that there was a note on the coffee table.

Dear Amanda,

Sorry for the way we acted yesterday. We have rehearsals today but we would really like to talk to you tonight.

The boys. xx

I clutched onto the paper and crumpled it in my fists. I didn't want to talk about our issues anymore, I think I was clear enough yesterday. I didn't want to cause any more problems and if I just stayed out of their ways then maybe everything for them will go back to normal.

I now realise that I would never forget about them but at least they might. I honestly love each one of them, because they were all amazing in their own ways but I was selfish. I didn't deserve any of them and it was time that I stopped playing with their feelings.

I threw away the paper and added a mental note to change the lock on my door so the boys couldn't just come in and out of my house without my permission. I wasn't sure if I was going to move out of this flat because I liked here but I think it was the best.

I slipped into my sneakers and closed the door behind me as I left my flat. I made my way down the halls and took the elevator down to the lobby. I looked out the glass doors to see that Max was not there yet so I took a seat on the velvet couches that were put in the lounge area.

I took my phone out of my purse and looked through my twitter. I honestly wasn't brave enough right now to open my mentions because I knew that there were many rude comments about me. I don't know how but people have managed to get my twitter name and pictures of me with the boys.

I suddenly heard a honk, making my head snap up at the direction the sound came from and I saw Max's car waiting on the driveway. I stood up and walked to his car with a small smile on my face.