Chapter 3: Crazy plans X5

A/N

Halo my angels,

So my friend told me that if I updated today, she would update her book. "The runaways ( A one Direction Fanfic) By LuxuryLife" So here it is! I am going to dedicate this chapter to LuxuryLife because she is the one who wanted me to update today.

Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Anthea_Mo

-Anthea <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the last chapter:

After 2 hours torturous hours the concert was finally done. But for some reason Dani wouldn't leave. Instead she had an evil smirk on her face. What evil plan does she have in her pretty little head now?

"Lets go!" I moaned.

"No, I have a plan....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG! That is crazy! I am never doing that! You crazy idiotic girl! We are going to get thrown into jail" I scream at her while she drags me into the halls.

"Don't worry my plan is going to work."

I roll my eye. "Why do you have to drag me along though?" I whine.

"Because your my support. And haven't you heard the quote 'friends are there to bail you out of jail but best friends are right there with you'?"

Gah! She has a strong grip!!!

"Yes! But I don't want to go to jail!" I yell.

"Don't worry, we won't" She smirks.

Oh god....

----------

"I am so sorry." I apologize.

"It's ok" Harry says holding my best friend his arms.

"Thanks so much for helping me out. I can't believe she jumped on you guys like that. She can be a little crazy..." I roll my eyes while he puts here down onto the sofa.

"Will she be alright?" I think his name is Liam, said.

"Yeah... She will wake up eventually." I state calmly.

"Thanks again boys." I look at them.

They smile and nod.

After about 5 minutes Dani wakes up.

"What the hell happ- OMG! It's ONE DIRECTION!!!!" She jumps up and starts to run towards them when I pull her down.

"Calm down! You are not going to faint again!" I yell.

The boys chuckle.

I raise my eyebrow. "Do you want me to let go of her and let her jump on you again?" I ask.

"No!!" They all shout.

I laugh.

"Ok... So Why is One Direction right in front of me? Am I dreaming?" She pinches herself.

"You are so stupid sometimes. Ok so you remember your plan? Yea.. Well surprisingly it worked. Well kind of..."

*Flash Back*

"Okay so if anyone asks us what we are doing just say we are back up dancers and we needed to use the washroom. Ok?" Dani demands.

"Yes Ma'am!" I salute.