Chapter 8:The First Date of Many

Amanda's P.O.V

I woke up getting blinded by the sun. I didn't remember opening the curtains in my room last night... I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was outside and Zayn was beside me.

Everything from last last night came back to me and I let out a sigh. I really shouldn't get too close with a superstar and definitely not 5.

I got up and shook Zayn for him to wake up.

"Come on Zayn! Wake up! If you don't wake up I am going to break your mirror and steal all of your hair products." I shout.

He jumps up and glares at me. "You wouldn't dare.."

"Try me!" I sprint off the roof top and Zayn is really close behind me. I pass the living room, then slowly walk back noticing all of the other boys staring at me.

"Morning boys!" I smile at them.

"Where were you?" Louis asks.

"I was on the roof top looking at the stars but I guess I fell asleep there." I said.

Then Zayn came running in.

"Were you two together?" Liam looked kind of pissed.

"Yah.. But we both couldn't sleep so yeah..." I said awkwardly.

They just nodded and I make my way to washroom but I bump into the one and only Harry. I would have said good morning but a scream came out of me instead.

The boys rushed into the hall to see what was going on.

"OMG! Harry, you know Amanda is here and yet you still walk around naked?" Niall exclaimed.

"Sorry.." He said.

I had my eyes shut but someone still put there hands over my eyes. The image of Harry naked will now always haunt me, until the death of I.

"Harry don't just stand there! Go put on some clothing!" I heard Liam shout.

"Okay, Okay... I am going" He muttered.

I heard footsteps and then a door slamming. The pair of hands that were covering my eyes released and I opened my eyes.

"I think I gotta go burn my eyes.." I mumbled and walked into the bathroom.

I heard the faint laughter of the boys outside the hall and just rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~

I came out and realized that all my belonging were still at Dani's flat.

"Hey can one of you boys take me Daniela's flat so I can pick up my stuff?" I yelled.

"Yes!" I heard five different voices, from different directions.

The all of sudden all boys are standing in front of me. Not, this again...

"No I am going to drive her!" Louis shouted.

"No, I am!" Harry yelled.

"No... I will." Liam stated.

"She is going to choose me to drive her!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Guys, stop fighting. I am going to dive her!" Niall said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed whoever was closest to me which was apparently Harry.

"Come on Harry, let's go.." I said exasperated,

"You guys are so annoying sometimes.." I huffed.

Harry smirked all the way down in the elevator ride.

"Harry, why are you smirking at me like that?" I asked him.