Chapter 4: Sleepover With A Boy x5

A/N

Ok so I know the title is kinda cliche but I couldn't think of any other titles ok? Anyways I will be updating this book every other day hopefully. So tomorrow I will update my other book Can't buy my heart, then it's going to be this book again!

Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Anthea_Mo

-Anthea <3

P.S I am not from England so I might get some of the Enligh words wrong. Like in my country I say fries instead of chips.

P.P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL HORAN!!! HAVE A GREAT 19 BIRTHDAY!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V

It was that girl again. She was so beautiful and funny in ways. She seems different though, she doesn't like us and doesn't fan girl. I don't even think she recognised us when we bumped into her in the alleyway that other time.

Her friend is a little crazy though. They are complete opposites. Amanda has brown hair, hazel eyes and is calm, Daniela is blond with blue eyes and she is crazy, super hyper.

We got back to our duplex and decided to go to Louis and Harry's flat. They shared a flat while Liam, Niall and I had our own. Louis and Harry had a special bromance...

We got to their flat and just talked for a while but I guess Louis was bored because he started to moan.

"God, Louis can you shut up?" Liam shouted at him.

"But I am so bored!!" He yelled back.

"Well we can do something!" Liam said back to him in the same tone.

"Ok!" He perks up.

"So, what are we going to do?" Amanda asks.

"Well.." I start but I guess Louis already has something in mind because he shouts "Truth or Dare!"

We all nod slowly in agreement because whenever Louis has made up his mind, there is no going back.

"Since I chose the game, I get to go first." He states.

"Ok.." We all say.

"Amanda, Truth or Dare?" He asks her.

She considers for a second then makes up her decision.

" Uh.. Dare?"

"Good..." He smirks evilly.

She was about to say something when Louis cuts her off.

"I dare you to kiss..."

Gosh why does he always make people kiss each other. I just hope it's not me, not that I don't like her it's just I don't like to have a first kiss with a girl because of a stupid dare.

"HARRY! For 3 minutes." He finishes.

Oh god really? Harry?

"What?!" She exclaims. She looks quite surprised but she nods weakly.

Harry beams, and goes to sit beside her. He leans and kisses are. As soon as his lips touch hers, there is a sudden burst of anger that runs through my veins.

What is going on? I can't feel jealous, right? I mean, I don't even fancy her. I think. I look around and everyone besides Harry looks kind of jealous.