Chapter 12: Your Perfect, Why?

Chapter 12

Amanda’s P.O.V

I was exhausted from running around all day in my office. The secretary overbooked our schedule and they were 2 celebrity models and a dance group that came for their photo shoot. Some of the girls were extremely nice like this girl named Danielle, but some girls were so rude.

Taking care of everything was tiring but it was something I liked to do, organizing was one of my best skills. The photo shoots were done and we were just cleaning up now. I was just waiting for my boss to let me go home, because I wasn't sure if she still needed me to stay or not.

"Amanda, I can't believe you are still here! Please go. I bet you are tired, go home and rest!" Kat stated.

"Thanks Kat! You should go home too, don't want to over work, do we?" I said while grabbing my coat and my bag.

"I still have to finish looking over the photos before I go. But you go ahead and have a nice weekend." Kat smiled before turning away and heading back to her office.

I let out a sigh of relief as I made my way out of the building and headed out to busy streets of London. I couldn't wait to get home and just relax on my couch. I made my way to my car and drove back to my flat.

I entered my flat and through my keys on the kitchen counter, while taking my jacket off. Finally, in the comforts of my own home... Just then there was a knock on the door, I swear if it's one of those boys I am going to kill someone.

I made my way to the door and opened it but nobody was there. I closed the door in annoyance and walked to my room, deciding to change out of my work clothes. I threw on a pair of shorts and a hoodie.

I made my way to the kitchen and decided what I should eat; there wasn't much so I decided I would just go down to the pizza shop and order some pizza. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and opened the door. But someone was standing at the door ready to knock, so when I opened the door their fist collided with my head.

"Ow. What the hell?" I moaned, clutching onto my face.

"Omg, sorry Amanda," Zayn exclaimed.

“It’s alright… What are you doing here anyways? Aren’t you lads famous or something? Don’t you have a job to do?” I asked annoyed.

He chuckled, “Well yes, but we always have time to spend with you!” He replied cheekily

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah, whatever.” I mumbled.

“So where were you going?” Zayn asked, while stepping into my flat.

“Umm, I was going to go out for some pizza and you know have some alone time.” I stated.

“Ow, so then I am guessing you don’t want to have dinner with me?” He looked disappointed.

I let out a sigh, “No of course I would love to have dinner with you.” I smiled.

He returned the smile and grabbed my arm pulling me out of my flat.

“What the? Where are you taking me?” I asked, attempting to at least close my door.

“You’ll see.” He grinned.

He pulled me into the elevator but instead of the elevator going down, it shot up. I guess we were heading to the rooftop? Yep, the elevator dinged and it opened up to the rooftop. WE walked out and I then realised that the rooftop was decorated.

There were candles that were lit everywhere and there was a table set up in the middle of the rooftop. Zayn pulled me to the table and made me sit down on the chair.