Chapter 10: Frustrating Moments x5

Amanda's P.O.V

Niall soon brought me back home. He looked sad though. I wasn't sure why, he was happy before.

"Thanks for tonight Niall. I had a lot of fun!" I smiled at him.

"No problem..." He muttered.

"What's wrong Niall?" I asked.

"N-Nothing." He stuttered.

"Come on Niall, tell me what's wrong.." I looked in his bright blue eyes.

"I.. Do you like me?" He blurted out.

I was shocked at first but the I thought about it. I did like him. His touch made me feel delicate and there were definitely sparks. But 4 other images popped up in my head making me stop myself from telling him the truth.

"Niall.... " I started.

"It's okay. I get it." He said while turning away.

"Niall, I have only known you for a couple days. Sure, I have developed feelings for you but I am not sure if I really like you." I said grabbing his arm.

"Then I am going to try to get you to like me." He said determined.

I just nodded and gave him a weak smile.

"Good night!" He smiled and kissed me on the cheek. He walked into the elevator while I shut the door lightly.

I knew I fancied him but why were the four images that popped up in my head earlier not of him, but of his lads?

-------

"So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

So get out get out get out of my mind

And come on come into my life

I don't I don't don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing"

I woke up to the singing of One Direction except it came from my alarm. Why was my alarm their singing instead of it's usual annoying beeps? Whatever. I still didn't really like their songs though, I mean, I liked each boy but I still didn't like One Direction... If that makes sense.

I slowly got up from bed and made my way to my closet with my eyes closed. Instead of finding the door knob, I bumped into the wall. I opened my eyes and for a second I didn't know where I was. But then I remembered. I rented a new flat because Dani kicked me out...

I sighed and walked to my closet. I grabbed a light pink tank-top, black trousers, a black blazer and matching black lacy under-garments. I went into my en-suite and placed the clothes on the toilet seat. I stripped out of my pajamas and threw them in the dirty bin. I stepped in the shower and took a long hot shower.

After a while I got out and changed into the clothes I chose before. I blew dry my hair then curled the end to make my hair have a natural wavy look. I then took out my makeup bag and added a bit of mascara and shiny lip-gloss.

I stepped out of the bathroom when I was done and grabbed a pair of light pink heels. I went out to my living room to find all five boys smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to my kitchen.

"Hey no good morning for us?" a happy Louis came bouncing in.

I sighed. " I don't like morning. Especially mornings where I have to wake up at 6 o'clock.." I muttered.