Chapter 7: The Question x4

Niall's P.O.V

I finally kissed her and trust me it felt great. I think I did fancy her. I mean, what guy wouldn't? She was beautiful, funny, smart, kind, and definitely a good cook. I just hope she felt the same way, because she didn't exactly kiss back.

I walked back to Louis room.

"So what are the sleeping arrangements tonight?" I asked.

"Harry, Zayn and Niall in Harry's room and Liam, Amanda and i in here!" Louis ordered.

"hey! Why don't I get to sleep with Amanda?" Harry exclaimed.

"Because." Louis said.

"Because what?" Harry shot back.

But Louis just ignored him and ran to bathroom. I just laughed and the other boys just looked at Harry. Harry did look kinda upset but it's not he fancied Amanda anyways.

I am pretty sure, I fancied Amanda. The way I kept on thinking about her isn't exactly normal. I think, I should ask her out on a date, to get to know her better. I really did want to spend some time with Amanda alone and I wanted to see if Amanda felt the same way about me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the most beautiful giggle outside in the halls. I guess it's now or never.

I walked out of Harry's room and saw Amanda standing there in Liam's shirt and boxers, laughing at Louis' joke.

I thought she looked so much better in my clothes and I could totally make her laugh harder than Louis but I brushed off those thoughts and continued to walk towards her.

"Hey, Mands. Can I talk to you?" I asked her.

She turned to look at me. "Oh. Hey Niall! Sure what do you want to talk about?"

I eyed Louis and said, "Privately?" I pointed to balcony outside.

She scrunched up her eyebrows but nodded. She waved at Louis and he just shot me a glare. What's up wit him?

"So what's up?" She jumped up from behind me.

I turned to her and just stared at her for a while. She was looking at the view of London so she couldn't see that I was looking. The moon glistening of her beautiful brown hair and her smooth tanned skin. And those soft pink lips that I just kissed a few moment ago... I wanted to kiss her again but I had to ask her something first.

"Well, I was wondering..."I started.

"Yes?" She turned to look at me.

"I-if you wanted to go on a date with me? I mean, so we could get to know each other better?" I said nervously.

"Yeah sure!" She said right away.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Well,uh, yeah... I don't want to life with a bunch of strangers now do I?" She raised her eyebrow.

I just laughed and shook my head. She was just so adorable.

"Well okay.. How about tomorrow?" I asked.

"Um, ok." She nodded.

"Great. Well I should let you go to sleep now." I gave her hug.

"Good night Niall." She hugged back and then went back inside.

Liam's P.O.V

I thought I had a crush on Danielle, one of my best friends but Amanda changed that. The kiss we hard in the washroom was amazing. Not the best scenery but still incredible.