Chapter 18

Josh's POV

"Ok Colleen! Let's go home now. It's about time." I told her. "Alright." She said. "Hopefully when we get there you will remember something." Molly said. "Yeah! Me too." Colleen agreed. We got in our car and of course got stuck in traffic. "So, where do we live?" Colleen asked. "We live in an apartment. We have lived there for 2 years. But while you were in the coma I was packing it up." I said. "Why were you packing it up?" Colleen asked confused. "We bought a house about a month ago and we are moving there in a few days." I told her. "Yeah! And there's even a room for me!" Molly added. "Do you want anything to eat when we get home?" I asked Colleen. "Yes please! I'm starving!" She said. "How about Sushi!" Molly suggested. "Wait. I remember sushi. It's like fish and rice and stuff right?" Colleen asked. "Yeah! That's exactly what it is. Do you remember anythinf else?" I asked her. "No. I will hopefully remember more soon." She said. After being stuck in traffic for an hour we made it home.

Colleen's POV

"This looks like a nice place to live." I said. "I think so!" Molly said. "I will go get sushi for us all. "You two can have some time together." Josh told Molly and I. "Ok. Well be safe!" Molly told him. "I will!" He added before he left. "This is cute." I said picking up a green toy thing. "Ummm. Josh hates that thing." Molly told me. "Why do we still have it then?" I asked. "Mostly for the fans. But I think deep down he has a strong bond with it." She said. Then I remembered. "Wait. This is Creep." I said remembering it somehow. "Yeah! Good job!" Molly said.

Molly's POV

When we brought Colleen home from the hospital she didn't know anything. Then she remembered sushi and Creep. I just wish she remembered her family. "Hey guys I'm back." Josh said as he walked in the front door with sushi. "Colleen remembers Creep!" I yelled before he could say anything else. "What!" He yelled. "Yeah. I think some things are coming back to me like reading and colors and items." Colleen explained. "Just try your hardest to remember. That's all you can do." Josh told Colleen. "Ok. Let's eat!" I said. "Mmmm. This is delicious." Colleen said as she took a bite of her sushi. "Hey. After we are done. Let's go and spend the night at your mom's house. Okay?" Josh ssked. "Ok. That sounds fun." She said. Then we all finished eating and got in the car. And of course got stuck in traffic for a long time.

Josh's POV

"We're here." I said as I parked to car. "I will be with Grandma!" Molly yelled jumping out of the car. "I kind of remember this place actually." Colleen said. "Parker!" Colleen yelldd as she saw him. "You remember Parker?" Jessica asked. "I remember you and Christopher and my mom. I remember everything. Well expect Molly and Josh." Colleen said upset but happy to remember. "Mom!" She yelled as she came out of the front door. "Awww baby. I am so glad you remember us. And yourself." Gwen said to Colleen. "I just wish I would remember Molly and Josh." Colleen said back to Gwen. Then we all went inside to play a game. "Hey. It's past your bedtime. Let's get you into bed." I told Molly. "Awww. Ok." Molly said knowing it's not the right time to argue. "Can you sleep in my bed tonight?" She asked me. "Of course Molly." I said back and closed to vlog out before going to bed. I closed me eyes when I heard the door open but I ignored it and kept closing my eyes. Then I felt a gentle kiss on my lips and heard her voice say,"I remember."