Chapter 14

Colleen's POV

"Rachel. I really messed up. The things I said to you on the phone last night I didn't mean them." I told Rachel when she picked me up. "I know you didn't mean them Colleen." Rachel said. "Molly heard me say them all and she ran out the front door of our apartment. Josh caught her but she is really mad at me and she hasn't even talked to me." I told Rachel starting to cry. "It's okay Colleen. She will understand and what you said was not meaningful." Rachel told me as we waited for the plane to go to Houston. "I just want to sleep but I want to talk to Molly." I said as I pulled out my phone. I texted Josh.

Me: Hey Baby how are you and Molly?

Josh: Good. Molly and I are going to Disney in a little bit.

Me: Has she said anything about me?

Josh: No.

Me: Okay well have fun you two. I love you both.

Josh: I love you too.

Why didn't he say we love you too. Does she hate me? Of course she does. I would hate me if I was her.

     Josh's POV

"Okay let's go!" I told Molly as she came out of the bedroom in her outfit I told her to put on. "Where are we going????" Molly asked as she gave me her best puppy eyes. "You will just have to find out!" I told her enjoying watching her be mad. "You can ride in the front seat but don't tell Colleen!" I told Molly. "Oh believe me I won't tell her anything." Molly said to me in a serious tone. We drove for a few hours because of traffic and ended up at a hotel. "Here we are." I said to Molly waking her up. "We are going to a hotel?" Molly asked confused. "No! We are just staying here tonight. Look who it is!" I told Molly and I pointed to the front doors of the hotel. "Bailey!!!!" Molly screamed obviously excited to see Bailey. "And Chris, Jessica, Parker, and Jacob." I explained reminding her Bailey wasn't the only one there. "Hey Bailey!" Molly yelled and she flew out of the car and hugged her. Then she hugged everyone else after Bailey. "Did Josh tell you where we are going?" Chris asked me. "No. He won't tell!!!" Molly said to Chris. "Okay Molly. We are going to Disney!!!!!!" I said hoping for a huge reaction. "Yayyy!!!!" Molly actually screamed and then hugged me tightly. "Let's go!" Molly said. "We are going to go tomorrow so we will spend today at the hotel and stuff." I told everyone. "Ok. So are we going to go swimming after we all get unpacked?" Jessica asked. "Sure! I packed a bag for Molly because Colleen and I bought her clothes the other day and we got her a swimsuit." I said to Chris and Jessica. We checked into the hotel room and Molly, Bailey, and I shared one and then all the others stayed in one hotel room with 2 beds in each room. "Alright let's go down to the pool!" I told Bailey and Molly when they were playing around the hotel room. "You get in first!" Molly and Bailey both yelled at the same time. "1! 2! 3! Go!" They chanted as both of them jumped into the pool.

       Molly's POV

"Ok guy's it has been an hour it's time to get showered and go to bed." Josh told us. "Awww. Ok. Come on Bailey!" I yelled as Bailey was underwater. "Are we already leavin?" Bailey asked disappointed it was already time to go. We held hands as we walked up stairs and got in the shower. We showered in our swimsuits and washed the yucky smelling water out of our hair.  "We will sleep in the same bed right?" Bailey asked me. "Of course. I am afraid of the dark." I told her. "Hey. Colleen wants to talk to you." Josh said when he was on the phone. "I don't want to talk to her." I told Josh. "Go outside the door and talk to her." Josh demanded. "Fine." I said stubbornly.

Me: What.

Colleen: Hey baby. What's up?

Me: Having fun.

Colleen: Thats good I miss you!

Me: That's cool

Colleen: I just wanted to say that I love you and I am very sorry for what I said. You mean so much to me and I was just angry that you were giving me attitude.

Me: You guys are adopting me so I don't have to hear that anymore. So why would you do it to me?

Colleen: It was an accident. I really didn't mean anything I said. please forgive me.

Me: I can't just forget what you said to me. Josh would never say something like that to me. So bye.

That's all I said and I hung up. She tried to call back but I rejected the calls and went back inside. "Goodnight Josh!" I said to Josh. "Goodnight Bailey! I am excited to go to Disney with you tomorrow!" I said to her while I hugged her small body. She is definently my best friend. "Night Molly! Sweet dreams!" Josh said to me.