Chapter 6

Colleens POV

Listen Molly... You should start thinking about going home. I don't want anyone to think I kidnapped you or something. " No!" Molly practically screamed. Next thing I knew she ran out of Chiptole and was gone. Great. I scared her off again.

Molly's POV

"I think you should think about going home" Colleen said. Well shoot now what I thought. No! I yelled and ran without looking back. I ran back to the park I was at and fell asleep. (Next day) I am awake now and I need my stuff. I decided to go back to her apartment to get my stuff. I knocked on the door and there was Colleen. She looked sort of mad.

Colleen's POV

I looked around last night for Molly but I couldn't find her. I went home and was talking to Josh and I started to cry. I felt so bad because I could've helped her somehow. I fell asleep on Josh and I woke up the next day in my bed. It was only 3:45 in the morning when I woke but I couldn't stop thinking about little 10 year old Molly out in California alone. Its been a few hours and I was making breakfast when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw Molly.

Molly's POV

Colleen opened the door and all I said was I need my stuff. I went inside and she started to talk to me. "Listen Molly. If you aren't going to go home you can stay here. I promise not to call the police." Colleen said almost in tears. I started balling my eyes out and she hugged me tightly which only made me cry harder. Listen. Colleen I need to talk to you. I am a foster child. I used to live in Ms. Addies orphanage but I left a few days ago when you found me on the bench. I was in the orphanage because when I was 6 I was raped by my father and then he killed my mother. At this point I was almost throwing up from crying and Josh and Colleen were trying not to make things worse by crying too.

Colleen's POV

Molly started to cry and I hugged her. She told me about her past and it took everything in me not to cry. Josh was standing there with me while we were both wrapping our hands around little Molly who was almost throwing up from crying. I couldn't take anymore and once she calmed down I told Josh I needed to talk to him in private. We both went into our bedroom and started to cry so hard we were dizzy. She has been through so much. "We need to do something." Josh said. Now. I agreed and we decided to go talk to her.

Molly's POV

I told her everything and once I calmed down some she took Josh into the other room to talk. I figure they are talking about calling the police and the orphanage so I start to have an anxiety attack. Next thing I know I start breathing heavy and i pass out. Then I was at the hospital.