Chapter 23

Rachel's POV
"Hey what about this blanket for Mir-." I turned around the ask Molly but I realized she was gone. "Molly!!" I began to yell starting to get worried. What do I do. Do I call Colleen. No they can't do anything. "Molly??" I kept yelling hoping to see we beautiful face again. Then I see her running to me with tears running down her face. "RACHEL!" Molly yelled as she buried her face into my chest when I hugged her. "I was looking at the water bed and I didn't notice yo-you kept walking." She explained in a shaky voice. "Well I'm here now. Let's go get something to eat and go shopping." I told her to try and make her feel better.

Molly's POV
I have found Rachel now and we are on our way to In-And-Out. That was really scary and if I ever told Colleen she would never let me with Rachel again. I mean she is already mad at me.

Colleens POV
I don't even know what to do or say to Molly. She is unbelievable. Why would she do that I mean honestly. I think I should just talk to her. I mean Rachel is bringing her home any minute so I guess I'll have to talk to her. "Should I talk to Molly when she gets home?" I asked him after I paused the documentary we were watching. "Ummm I mean I think you should calmly talk to her. Just try not to yell which I know you don't really yell but you definitely did the other day." Josh told me. "Yeah I did. I was really upset with her. I had a right to yell. But I will definitely no-." That's all I could say before Molly opened the door with Rachel right next to her.

Josh's POV
Here we go. There's about to be a lot of attitude and fighting. "How was your day?" Colleen asked Molly. "Fine." Molly replied. "Well I'm supposed to go work out with Matt so I'll see you later love you!" Rachel yelled as she left. Molly started to walk to her room. "Hey Molly come back so we can talk to you."Colleen yelled to Molly. "No thanks I'm good." Molly replied. "You have 10 seconds to get out here." Colleen demanded. When Colleen counted to 9 Molly finally opened her door. Didn't want to test her this time I guess.

Molly's POV
Is she really counting. Gosh she's so motherish. "What." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Come sit down." She told me. Whatever. I sat down next to Josh. "Listen I hope you know what you did was really wrong and I hope you know never to do it again. But that's not the point of this. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I should've talked it out but I was really mad. And you are only going to be grounded for a week. I'm sorry for yelling at you honey. I love you." Colleen explained to me. "Yeah I know I wasn't thinking. And I'm sorry for the mean things I said. I love you very much and I'm super grateful for everything that you've done for me." I told her.

Colleens POV
"Well Josh and I love you sooo very much and you are the best thing that's happened to us. But our wedding is this month and you are going to stay with your grandma for a while then Rachel for a while and then maybe even Teeny. I'm sorry about that but we are going to go on our honeymoon and we'll be gone for a few weeks." I told Molly as gentle as possible. "Yeah I know Rachel already told me. I hope you guys have a really good time!" She said. "So do you guys want to shoot a family challenge video and then eat dinner and see a movie???" Josh asked trying to get us into a happy mood. "Yeah!!!!" Molly yells. I think that will be a great idea to get the family close again. My family. The soon to be Evans family ❤️