Chapter 9

Colleen's POV

Molly stood in the hallway to our apartment as Lilly and her made eye contact. I introduced her unwillingly because I feel like Molly will not want to be adopted by us. Then Lilly will think we did something to her. I thought about everything while Molly and Lilly talked the whole time until Molly asked to talk to Josh and I. I didn't know how to react to that because I couldn't just ask Lilly to leave. Thankfully Lilly said she would go get us dinner.

       Molly's POV

"Bye!" I yelled as Lilly left the apartment. "That was sorta rude wasn't it?." Colleen said. "Sorry I just need to talk to you and Josh really bad." I said looking at the floor. "Ok sweetie." Colleen said as she went to find Josh. I sat on the couch and waited for them. "Hey babe! What's up?" Josh said. "I have been here for about a week now and I really like it here." I said as they were both completely silent. "I wanted to know if you would still like to adopt me." I said before I started bursting out in tears.

      Josh's POV

"Molly's said she wants to talk to us." Colleen said nervously. "Ok I will be out in a second." I said. "Hey Babe! what's up?" I said trying to act cool. "I was wondering if you still wanted to adopt me." she said right before bursting out into tears. Colleen and I looked at each other and went in to hug her and pulled her close to us both tightly. "Listen honey. We would be honored to adopt you for you to officially be part of our family." Colleen said in tears of happiness. "Yes. We love you very much." I said also in tears now.

       Colleen's POV

"I was wondering if you still wanted to adopt me." Molly's said before bursting out into tears. I told her we would be honored to adopt her and then I started balling my eyes out. "Yes. We love you very much." Josh said and then started crying like the rest of us. Once we all calmed down Lilly knocked on the door. "Hey! Come in!" I said wiping my tears away. "Thanks! I brought taco bell for us all." Lilly said. I hugged her and thanked her for everything. I introduced Molly and her whole back story and Lilly's face turned grey. "We are going to adopt her." I said feeling the burn behind my eyes but fought the urge to cry. "That is amazing Colleen. I am so happy for you." Lilly said while looking at Molly.

       Molly's POV

"Listen honey. We would love to adopt you for you to officially become part of this family" Colleen said in tears. "Yes. We love you very much." Josh said as he began to cry also. We were all crying at this point and it felt nice to finally feel loved. Lilly got here and brought us Taco Bell. She is really nice. We all sat at the kitchen table and ate. Colleen explained who I am and where I came from. Then she told her that they were adopting me. I was nervous for what she would say so I stopped eating and looked up. "That is amazing Colleen. I am so happy for you." Lilly said while looking at me. "Would you like to be in the video?" Colleen and Lilly asked me. "No thank you, I would like to stay out of these videos until it is the right time to tell everyone please." I told Colleen and Lilly confidently. "Ok. You can go get on the computer if you want." Colleen told me. I went into the office and there was Josh cleaning his shoes. "Hey Molly. You can come in." Josh said still looking at his shoes.