Chapter 10

Josh's POV

After Colleen, Molly, and I talked I left the two girls alone and I went to my office. I filmed a Dingle Mingle and then I started to clean my hightops when Molly came in. "Hey Molly. You can come in." I said still looking at my shoes. "Thanks." Molly said. "So what's up?" I asked her when she she was silent for a while. "Nothing much I just wanted to hang out with you if that was ok." She said. "Well yeah that's fine!" I said shocked she wanted to spend time with me. "Molly. I just wanted to say that you are a big part of my life now and you mean a lot to me." I said being serious. "Thank you Josh. I don't think you understand how amazing it feels to be loved by someone after no one loved you your whole life."Molly said looking at me. I put down my shoes and sat next to her and hugged her. I love this little girl. "Hey guys. W- Oh sorry did I interrupt something private?" Colleen asked. "No not really. Molly and I were just talking. What's up baby?" I asked her making her feel relived. "I was thinking that if it's okay with Molly. We could introduce her to my family." Colleen said. "Yay!!!!!!" Molly yelled. Colleen and I both were surprised at her reaction. "Ok let's get going then." Colleen said as we all walked out of the office. "Should I pack an overnight bag?" Molly asked me. "Uhh sure?" I said not completly sure. I went to talk to Colleen alone. "Hey baby. Does you family know Molly is coming?" I asked Colleen quietly. "Umm no not exactly I just told her to get the whole family at the house because I had a surprise." Colleen explained to me. "Ok. They will love her as much as we do." I said to Colleen to make her feel better. "I'll go find Molly." I said walking to the office. "Are you ready to go?" I asked Molly. "Yeah. I packed the shirts you guys gave me that say Haters back off and Be Nice to People. I really like them." Molly said as she got her back and walked out of the office and into the living room. "I'm ready let's go!" Molly said with excitement. "Ok." Colleen and I said at the same time.

        Colleen's POV

"Josh, can you drive?" I asked Josh. "Sure baby." He said sweetly. "Ok so here's the deal. My family doesn't know who you are. and they don't know you are coming." I started to explain to Molly. "Ok." She said confused. "I told my mom to get all the close relatives at the house because we have a surprise." I said to Molly. "I am obviously the surprise." Molly said. She is very mature for being 10 years old. "Yes. And when we get there I am going to bring you into the house and I am going to tell them all everything. Is it ok if I tell them about your history?" asked Molly. "Yeah that's fine." Molly said very nonchalant. "Alright. And don't be worried my family is very sweet and loving to everyone." I clearly explained to Molly. "Ok well I wanted to say thank you for everything. Honestly you both have done so much for me and I am so happy you are going to adopt me." Molly said with tears of happiness in her eyes. "Aww baby girl we love you very much!" Joshua said being the sweet guy he is. "Ok we are here honey." I said waking Molly from her little nap. "Huh..Oh Ok."Molly said waking up slowly. "Here I'll carry you." Josh said as he got her unbuckled from the car and into his arms. I started to feel the burn behind my eyes again but fought the urge to cry. "Colleen!!!!Josh!!!" My mom Gwen yelled as she ran out the front door. "Hi mom!" I said as I embraced her tightly. "Who is this?" Gwen asked referring to Molly. "I'll explain in front of the whole family." I said to my mom as we walked in the front door. "Colleen!Josh!" Everyone in my family said as they approached us both. "Who is she?" practically everyone asked. "Oh hi everyone." Little Molly said in a tired voice. My family was silent. Molly jumped down from Josh's arms and stood next to me. My whole family sat in the living room waiting for an explanation. "This is Molly. She is 10 years old and she is a foster child. We bumped into her one day by accident and we didn't think of her until we bumped into Molly again and again. We let her stay at our apartment for a couple days and now after 2 weeks of her staying with us we decided to adopt her. " I explained as my family sat in silence then Jessica sweet Jessica said,"I am so happy for you Colleen and Joshua of course I love you both." Then all my family members became loving again and began hugging Josh, Molly, and I. I am obsessed with my family.