Chapter 28

Molly's POV
The ride home was silent. We were both devastated because Colleen had to leave. We went to our rooms and cried and I wondered if Josh would say anything. Until he knocked on my door before opening it. "You are going to go to Colleens moms house for a while so go get your bag packed." He said looking at his phone. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it, she's on her way." Josh said while walking back to his bedroom. This is stupid why do I have to leave?

Gwens POV
Josh asked me to take care of Molly for a while. I didn't argue. Any time with my grandchildren is always the best. So I went and picked her up.
"Hey sweetie are you ready?" I asked Molly when I pulled up to the house. "I guess." She said. "Why are you so mad and sad?" I asked her as she got in the front seat. "Josh is mad at me." She spoke in a quiet voice looking out the window. "He's not mad at you honey, he just misses Colleen." I told her. "I miss her too but that doesn't mean I can just kick Josh out of the house. I thought family's stick together but I guess it's no different than my last family." She said distracting herself with a toy she had on her bag so she wouldn't cry. "Listen. Josh is just stressed out about the wedding and the new house and everything else. It has nothing to do with you. And hey. Spending a few days with me can't be that bad right?" I said. "Yeah I guess." She said.

Colleens POV
I just can't stop thinking about Molly and Josh. I can't even sleep. I hope they don't miss me too much I mean I'll be home soon. Just not soon enough.
Ring* Ring*
Me: Hello?
Mom:Hi honey! I have someone special here to talk to you.
Me:Who?
Mom: Hi Colleen its Molly.
Me:OH HI!!!! Watcha doin?
Molly:Josh sent me to Gwens house.
uggghh I knew something bad would happen. What did Molly do now.
Me:Why did he do that?
Molly:I don't know. Gwen said he's just stressed out but he didn't talk to me once when we got home from the airport. Only when he told me to pack my bag. Did I do something wrong?
Me:Oh nooo you didn't sweetheart. Josh is just being weird I don't know what's going on with him but I'm going to figure it out alright?
Molly:Okay.
Me:Well I need to get some sleep now and so do you. I love you and be nice to my mom!!
Molly: Ok I will love you too. Bye.
I need to figure this all out but I can't right now. I need to sleep and get ready for the shows.

Josh's POV
I don't think I can get married. I have to worry about myself. I can't do any of this right now. I can't have a daughter I can't handle my career and my soon to be wife's too. I just can't do it all.
Ring* Ring*
Me:Hello
Colleen:Why did you send Molly to Gwens house?
Me:Colleen I need some space I am going to go to Georgia with my family until you get back maybe a little after I just can't handle everything right now. I'm sorry I just need some time alone.
Colleen:Josh you can't do this, you can't leave our daughter alone. You can't do this again. I need you.
Me: I need to go. I love you.

Colleens POV
Why? Why are you going? What did I do? How could you leave me? Do you even love me? What about the wedding? All questions I wanted to ask Josh. But I couldn't because I let him go. Is this my fault? Am I too focused on work, not to even worry about him? This has to be my fault. I have to get Molly officially adopted but I can't without him. There's supposed to be someone coming in a few days to talk to Molly and Josh about her adoption process, but what do I do now? I guess I should cancel it , but who knows how long it will be until someone can talk to us again. I just want Rachel. "Rachel!" I yell into her room conjoined to mine. "What's up?" She said as she walked in. She immediately saw the tears on my face and rushed over. "What happened?" She asked me. "Josh told me he wanted space and left Molly with mom and went to Georgia. Without me." I told her wiping my face clean. "It's okay Colleen we'll figure this all out ok?" She told me before hugging me. Ok. I told myself.

Molly's POV
It all happened so quick. I was with them both at first and now they're gone. "Are Josh and Colleen getting divorced?" I asked Gwen. "No honey, they aren't married yet so that can't get a divorce." She told me while changing Parkers diaper. "Is he going to leave me?" I asked. "I don't know sweet heart, the only thing that matters is that you know that you have so much family that loves you." Gwen told me looking straight into my eyes. "I love you." She told me.