Chapter 24

Josh's POV
I'm so glad the family is close again. I didn't think it would ever be the same but I was wrong. "Hey you need to get to bed." Colleen told Molly after we got back home. "Yeah I'm really tired." She said. "Goodnight honey I love you." I told her. Finally some alone time with the love of my life. "We only have a few days until I leave the country so we have to spend it all together as a family." Colleen said. "Yeah I know. We have to do a last meeting with the wedding planner and then we can go to the mall or something." I told her. "Oh yeah. I forgot about the meeting I told my mom we'd come over tomorrow the whole family is having a get together can we go after the meeting?" She asked me. "Of course whatever you want baby." I agreed. "Let's do some work and go to bed because the meeting is at 10 right?" She asked me and I agreed.

Colleens POV
"Hey Molly it's time to wake up we have to go to a meeting and you can go if you want to." I told Molly after I sat on her bed. "Huh oh umm sure I'll go." She said sleepily. "Well get dressed we are leaving in 10." I told her as I left her room. Geez I'm not used to this new house it's really confusing and big. I was going to use the extra bedroom as a room for Miranda but Molly is obviously more important."Is she coming?" Josh asked me when I walked into the kitchen. "Yeah she's getting dressed." I said. "What's for breakfast?" Molly asked. "Just get a cereal bar or a banana or something because we are already running late." I said.

Molly's POV
Geez. This meeting is taking forever. "So I have thought about how we could incorporate Molly into the wedding and I decided to have a family thing before the actual marriage part where you will have family vows and it will be very special." The wedding planner explained. "I like that idea but do I have to talk?" I asked her. "Well maybe I mean you have to do the vows so yes you will have to speak." She said. I nodded because I didn't know what else to do. "Okay well I'll text you about the rest and I'll probably have to make a few last minute changes before the actual wedding but it will be perfect." She told Colleen before hugging her goodbye. Finally now it's time to go to Grandmas.

Colleens POV
I really just don't want to leave Josh and Molly here for this long. I mean this is going to be harder than anything. I just want to make tonight so fun and special. "So who all is going to be at the house?" Molly asked me after we got in the car. "Well pretty much everyone. We are going to play games and have dinner and a bonfire. Just make sure you are nice and polite but I'm sure you will be." I told her. "Yeah and also it's really the last night all of us together I mean we are going to stay the night there then drive home for about 2 hours then we are driving her to the airport. So enjoy it while it lasts." Josh said obviously getting upset. "Awwww baby I am going to miss you guys so much and I can't wait to be able to come home and become an Evans." I barely said before I started balling my eyes out into him. Molly immediately hugged me and made me feel better. It's crazy how she can just hug me and make me feel okay again. I just love this little girl so much and I would actually do anything for her.

Josh's POV
"Okay wake up guys we're here." I said waking the girls up from their little nap I guess. "Oh okay well I'm going to wake up Molly so you go ahead and go in." She said rubbing her eyes and yawning. I walked into the house and was greeted with hugs and handshakes from everyone and a lot of people saying "where's Colleen?","where's Molly?" it was kind of getting irritating. "Hey guys!" I hear Colleen yell and she comes I with Molly in her arms. "Babe. Your shoulder. You shouldn't have carried her. Here I'll go put her in the other room." I said as I took her from Colleen. Although I didn't even have a chance to do anything with her before Gwen picked her right up. But that's what Grandmas do right? "Parkers in the other room taking a nap I'll just put her in there with him." Gwen told us.