Chapter 22

Molly's POV

I knew this whole thing would back fire. I mean why did I even do it. I'm so stupid. But was it really necessary to ground me that long. Whatever I'm going to bed.

   *The next morning*

What time is it? Oh yeah that's right. Colleen took my phone. I'm hungry though. I'm going to get food. "Hey Molly. How did you sleep?" Josh asked me right when I walked out of my room. I glance around to see if Colleen is anywhere to be found before I answer him. "Good. How about you?" I asked him as I got the orange juice out of the fridge. "Good. Hey. Colleen is at a few meetings so I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me. Or you can go to Rachel's house." Josh told me as he got his high tops on. "I want to go to Rachel's!" I practically yell with excitement. "Ok well we need to leave in about 10 minutes. And don't worry about Colleen she is just angry and stressed out." He told me. "I'm not really mad at her. I know that what I did was wrong and I knew I would get a bad consequence." I told Josh as I got my stuff together. "Alright let's get going then. You know how bad the traffic is." Josh explained.

        Colleen's POV

"I would like to incorporate Molly into our wedding I mean like as a really big part." I tell my wedding planner Josh and I hired. "Ok well we can definitely make that happen. Now I have an appointment with someone else in 15 minutes so I guess that's all for today." She says. And we say our goodbyes and I head to my brothers house to work on Miranda's new topsecret book. *1 hours later* "Hey Christopher." I say as he opens the front door.

        Josh's POV

"Okay, were here." I tell Molly when we get to Rachel's apartment. "Yayyy. I haven't seen her in forever." She says. "I am going to just go by myself upstairs since you are already running late." Molly told me as she got out of the car. "Okay. But you are in enough trouble so don't do anything dumb. I love you and have fun tonight." I tell Molly. "Bye! Love you Josh." She yells. "Love you too." I said quietly since I knew she wouldn't hear me.

        Rachel's POV
*Ding Dong* Well I guess that's Molly. "Hey Rachel!" Molly yells just as I open the front door. "Hey Molly. I haven't seen you in forever!" I tell her. "I know right. I guess we've been pretty busy." She said in such a happy voice. "I hear you got in some trouble the other day." I told her interested in what happened. "Yeah. I was supposed to go to Grandma's but I texted her and told her that Colleen stayed home with me. So she didn't pick me up and when Colleen found out she was really angry." Molly told me in an embarresed tone. "Well. You can always come here if you want." I told her to make her feel better.

         Molly's POV

"Hey let's go get something to eat." Rachel said after I put my stuff in her room. "Yeah! I'm starving." I said excited to get some food. "Okay well let's go to In-And-Out." Rachel suggested. Then we got in the car and of course got stuck in traffic for a really long time. Although I'm used to it now. "Okay. Let's stop by the store to get a few things first." Rachel said as we pulled up to IKEA. "Ok. What are we getting?" I asked her. "Colleen wanted some stuff for Miranda. Like normal." Rachel explained. "Ohh I want this pillow." Rachel said as she got a black and grey pillow out of a big bin. Man this place is huge. I wish I lived here. "Woah look at that bed. It's filled with water." I say as I turn around to see Rachel gone. Oh crap. Here we go again.