Chapter Forty-Three

"HEY HEY HEYYY!!!" Bokuto greeted us as we all of us got out of the bus and in the gym of Nekoma as we waltz right inside. An entire month of practice huh... This is going to be a long and painful week.... 

Training was a lot crucial now that we were also getting some training advice from Nekoma and Fukurodani... The only people who were helpful on giving me advice was Akaashi and Yaku while the others seem to just... show off.

Kuro and Bokuto kept on bothering F/n and Tsukishima on joining them on training as Middle Blockers. While Tsukishima accepts the offer, F/n refuse a few times... to the point he was practically chased by the owl and cat repeating the same question to him... seems they found another target like Tsukki to annoy.

"Poor guy," Elycia laughs a bit. Now for the managers, they seem to be getting along just fine now, especially with Kiyoko and Elycia, the atmosphere that surrounds the two seemed a lot calmer now. Guess they cleared out the misunderstanding back in training camp and all. 

Overall the chaos, everyone was pushing each other to the end of the month all the way through... I served, received, toss, and blocked repeatedly as I thought back on the past events that has happened, jogging over to pick up the volleyball I hit off court. 

"Hey Chiiiibi-chan~" Kuroo said behind him by my ear that caused me to jump forward, losing my balance, but Kuroo wrapped his arms around my waist, preventing me from falling. "Woah, easy there, it's just me!" He added with a small chuckle.

"Don't go whispering in my ear like that, I could've kicked you right where the sun won't shine." I said as I turned to look at him with a scowl and a red face as I pulled away from his sudden embrace, his usual cat lazy grin never left his face.

"I said I was sorry, but anyways," He began once more and goes by my side, slinging an arm over my shoulder casual. "Are you free later today? I can take you out for an evening movie date ni-"

"OHHH!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A PAL KUBRO!!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME JOIN!!! THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!" Bokuto jumped in between as Kuroo gave a plastered smile and an annoyed look to Bokuto at the same time. "ISN'T MY BRO THE BEST?! BUT I'M MUCH BETTER! AM I RIGHT BABY OWL?!"

"...I-" I began.

"Someone needs to watch Bokuto-san, so I agreed as well to tag along," Akaashi said.

"Eeerrr ME TOO!! Kuroo can be a handle full sometimes so Akaashi asked for my assitance." Yaku chimed in as well, "not like I can't do anything about it..!"

"How about this!" I interrupted, "Lets not go to ANY dates at all.. yes?" I said, "we have a tournament to worry about first, maybe after that, we can all go to....I don't know... an amusement park?" 

These conversations weren't going anywhere at all...

Everywhere I go these teams are at each other's throats... while they were arguing, I just escaped in silence and went over to Elycia and F/n as they were talking about the topic of how to get back to our real world, which I clearly was not interested in going back... seemingly I feel as though I have found my place in this world.

Elycia may not know it, but whenever this topic that come up, I can feel that the air about her changes to a sadder feeling. 

I guess you could say both of us found a place here... For F/n... I'm not too sure, I mean he hasn't been with us for weeks so I wouldn't even know if he wants to stay at all. 

Either way, each of us already have what we wanted.

Timeskip

Days turns into weeks and weeks turned into a month. Before we know it, the next round of the tournament has finally arrived. 

This was it, the last attempt to get pass and finally reach Nationals... I'm not gonna hold back...

"This is going to be super special awesome! I can't wait!" Elycia said as she was helping Kiyoko and Yachi load up our bus with equipments and supplies of water. 

I was busy on my phone texting Terushima, who had done nothing but spam me with a but of nicknames. A few days ago, I told him I'm actually a guy. His texting stopped for a good ten to fifteen minutes....

Then he changed the nicknames to match my gender and still yet flirts with me. 

I sometimes wonder if this guy just flirts for attention...

"N/n-chan!! You lose the bet!!" Elycia called out, "there are 15 water jugs this time rather than the usual 12!"

"Fuck..." I mumbled and sighed. I put my phone away as I got my bag and headed out the gym. Usually, I sit with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima when we go on bus trips.. but this time, Kageyama and Hinata beat them to it and lead me to their seating, which I can tell infuriated the other two first years secretly.

Suspension was over for both me and Elycia, however, for next week, Elycia will have to spend detention with Fleta after our tournament for this week is over. She wasn't looking forward to dealing with the little brat... honestly, I wouldn't either... 

I owe her for protecting me. I don't have siblings, so I call her the annoying older sibling... since she is a year older than me.

But anyways, I sat down with an excited Kags and Hinata since this was the first time I finally get to sit with them on a bus ride. They talked to me freely as I can somehow feel the jealousy radiating from Yamaguchi and Tsukishima from a few seats ahead of ours. Noya and Tanaka don't really feel left out since they joined our conversation mid way.

Talking to them makes me feel at ease, and seeing the managers are now getting along just fine feels me with determination... 

After fifteen to twenty minutes, we finally arrived at our destination.

We all got out of the bus as Elycia walked up to me with a paper in hand that had the names of people who were going to compete on this round. 

"Lets see, seems like we'll be going against the tongue piercing guy and his monkey goons." Elycia said. "Think you can handle them~"

"Pssh... easy..." I said. I walked ahead and went to the boys bathroom to go and change into my uniform in one of the stalls. It was my usual jersey of course... but.. since I lost a bet on the head count of the water bottles for today... 

I wore my socks and kneepads last as I stood up, clearly embarrassed, comfortable, and uncomfortable at the same time. "It's okay Y/n, its just for this tournament... I'll be just... fine" 

The socks I was wearing was about to my thighs, the shorts were... much shorter... similar to having to wear booty shorts.. Honestly, I look like Alois Trancy... All I have to say is his catchphrase and I'm his complete descendant. 

I opened the door only to bump right into two tall boys... definitely familiar to me of course.

"Oh, Karasuno's number 13?" One said with a questionable tone.

"Iwa-chan, don't make it sound that you don't know Y/n- Oh?" Oikawa began before his eyes were CLEARLY undressing me with that look on his face. "Don't tell me you're going to go out on one of the matches looking like that little cutie~"

"....OLE!!" I exclaimed and pushed my way pass them forcefully and quickly, but I was stopped of course since I bumped right into Hinata who was going to the bathroom "Sorry Hinata!"

"It's fine-AH!! Y-Y/n wh-" Hinata began when he saw my short shorts and thigh high socks and knee pads.

"I can explain! I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" I said trying to calm him down while Iwaizumi had to smack Oikawa upside the head for taking a secret photo of my ass as his face was red of embarrassment from Oikawa and the fact they had to bump into us like this...

Please don't make it worse...

"Y/n the tiger." Another voice said just behind Hinata as the orange boy jumped into my arms so suddenly from fright. Ushijima stood there as menacing as ever... but that quickly changed to a questionable aura. "...What are you wearing.."

"...I can explain...?" I repeated my sentence once more.