Chapter Nineteen

I practiced with Kageyama, teaching him an easier way to do a toss to one of the hitters without running around way too much. I helped around as much as I can as we headed out to go do a jog around and up the hill.

"Go N/n!! Don't trip though and roll down the hill!!" Elycia cheered as I sighed a bit and shake my head

I was paired up with Ennoshita as we ran up the hill, though there was no challenge for me since the length of the run wasn't long enough for me. "Hey, Enno-san, I'm going to go ahead a bit longer as I jogged in place before leaving when Ennoshita nodded his head to me.

"Just try to come back in time and don't get lost." He called as Tanaka and Noya made it to Ennoshita, by the time they got there, I was already gone.

I ran and jogged down the path humming to myself and pulled my phone out and earphones as I chose a playlist, F/p (Favorite playlist) and continued jogging and jamming to the music at the same time.

A few hours later...

...

...

...

Well fuck, I'm lost

I stopped at an intercourse of some street and pulled my phone out to check the map and noticed the 59 miss calls from Elycia... weird, I didn't receive calls from either Elycia and or F/n until now... mostly Elycia at least for now

I was waiting for the map to download... when I suddenly heard two idiots yelling from a distance and then zoomed right pass me as I blinked a bit.

"Yo." I said to them and they instantly stopped running the moment I spoke... What amI a remote control? "You guys ran so far, I think you're lost like me..."

"..." Neither Kageyama not Hinata said anything for a second... and then they began blaming each other for not paying attention to where they were running.

I only sighed deeply.

"Wait... where are we even?"

I looked up at Hinata as I looked up at the street sign, turning my phone off. "..Wakano 3-chrome..." I answered

"Wakano... isn't that near Shiratorizawa?" Kageyama began before I tensed up.

I had gotten ahead of these two and got lost first..... what are the odds that I ACTUALLY ended up in the same street these two idiots would get lost...

"Shiratorizawa?" Hinata began and turned his attention to Kageyama as a jogger passed us by... Again, I tensed up as I was signaling Hinata to stop talking, but he wasn't paying attention. "You mean Ushiwaka's school?"

"Did you need something from me?" the voice said from behind us as the two tensed up. 

"Arrivederci," I said, "I'm going to Italy to join the Gangstars now," I said as I was about to jog back the way Kageyama and Hinata came from but felt a large hand on my shoulder as I flinched and tensed up, sweating profusely.. If I remember... his full name was, Ushijima Wakatoshi...

"JAPAN!!!" Hinata yelled as loudly. Even so, Ushijima's focus was still on me, his stare burning in the back of my skull, I just know it...

I finally decided to turn around to face the tall looking Ace as I sweat nervously.

"....It's you." He said as he blinks once.

HE REMEMBERS ME?!?!?!?

".... The child I met in that small stadium..." 

"....Pardon.. CHILD?!" I exclaimed. I am not one to lose temper... however, this I cannot slide..

"Y/n-chan calm down please!!!" Hinata exclaimed