6.

" after breakfast , Lexa went to Clarke's room to take a shower and change her clothes , Madi went out to hang out with her friends , Clarke and the girls were sitting in the living room talking "

Raven : are you okay Griffin?

Clarke : yeah , why?

Raven : you seem distracted

Clarke : im just thinking about the TV show , im really nervous about it

Octavia : or thinking about the lead actress in that TV show

Clarke : hey , keep your damn voice down , she's gonna hear you

Octavia : she's taking a shower , she wont hear a thing , unless she a vampire

Clarke : no she's not , and im not thinking about her , why would I ?

" Octavia pouted and raised her eyebrows "

Raven : I mean...

Clarke : don't . say . a . word

" Clarke got up "

Clarke : i'll go take my clothes before she gets out of the shower

Raven : good luck

" Clarke glared at Raven and went to her room "

Octavia : this is gonna be interesting

" Raven nodded "

================================================

" Clarke walked in her room slowly , hoping she doesn't run into Lexa naked , she scanned the room as soon as she walked in , she wasn't there , Clarke sighed in relief , she went to her walk-in closet , she saw Lexa looking at Clarke's outfits , a towel wrapped around her body , Clarke froze , her eyes widened , she couldn't talk , Lexa started humming while looking at the dresses , Clarke saw a cockroach climbing up the wall , she walked towards Lexa quickly , grabbed her waist and pinned her against the wall , Lexa's towel fell but she didn't care about it in this moment , she gasped as soon as Clarke pressed her body against hers , she grabbed Clarke's shoulder "

Lexa : Clarke-

" Clarke placed her finger over Lexa's lips "

Clarke : shh

" Clarke watched the cockroach still climbing up the wall while Lexa was breathing heavily and shifted her gaze from Clarke's eyes to her lips , Clarke looked at Lexa and whispered "

Clarke : don't say a word and don't move

"Lexa nodded nervously , she wrapped her hands around Clarke's neck , the cockroach moved closer to Clarke and Lexa , Clarke tightened her grip around Lexa's waist and moved to the side , she accidently dug her nails into Lexa's lower back , Lexa let out a breathy moan in Clarke's ear , Clarke looked at her "

Lexa : Clarke what are you-

" Clarke saw the cockroach climbing down , she grabbed Lexa's hip bones and whispered "

Clarke : we're almost there

" Lexa placed her right hand on Clarke's chest , Clarke looked at Lexa's hand then shifted her gaze to her eyes , Lexa blinked twice and bit her lower lip , that's when Clarke forgot about cockroach , she held Lexa's chin up and ran her thumb across her bottom lip , she whispered "

Clarke : I hate to admit this but you're driving me crazy Alexandra Woods

" Lexa smiled , she moved closer , their faces inches away from each other , Clarke caressed Lexa's cheek and kissed her , Lexa let out a soft moan as soon as she felt Clarke's lips against hers , she ran her fingers through Clarke's hair and kissed her back , Clarke grabbed Lexa's ass , lifted her up and placed her on the table , Clarke noticed that Lexa is naked , she eyed her and whispered "