38.

- Saturday , 19 Dec , 2020 / 11:45 am -

" Lexa woke up alone on the bed , she turned around to look for Clarke but she didn't find her , she closed her eyes for a second , remembering the other night , how Clarke took off Lexa's bra in the living room , how she grabbed her hand and walked to room while staring at her , how she pushed her against the bedroom door and told her that she's beautiful , how she gently laid her on her back and straddled her , how she kissed every inch of her body , how she told her that she loved her after making love to her for hours , Lexa bit her lower lip and smiled "

Lexa : i know you're watching me , creep

" Lexa opened her eyes just to find Clarke leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed "

Clarke : how did you know that I was here?

" she placed her hands in her pockets and walked towards the bed slowly "

Lexa : come here

" Clarke kneeled on the bed , Lexa grabbed her hand and placed her over her heart "

Lexa : you feel this?

" Clarke smiled and nodded "

Lexa : this is how I know , this is how I feel when you look at me the way you are looking at me right now

" Clarke cupped Lexa's cheeks and kissed her , she tucked her hair behind her ear , Lexa threw her arms around Clarke's mid section and kissed her back "

Clarke : you're such a simp miss Woods

" Lexa pulled away and giggled "

Lexa : yeah?

Clarke : mmhm , but I like it

" Lexa smiled stroked Clarke's hair "

Clarke : come on , I made you breakfast , and I also got you flowers

Lexa : really?

" Lexa and Clarke stepped out of the bed holding hands "

Clarke : yeah , your favorite too

Lexa : jasmines

Clarke : jasmines

" they walked to the kitchen , Lexa sat on the counter and crossed her legs , Clarke grabbed a plate and placed it in front of Lexa "

Lexa : thank you miss Griffin

Clarke : your welcome miss Woods

" Lexa tucked her hair behind her ear and grabbed a bacon "

Lexa : so what are we doing today?

Clarke : Christmas shopping

Lexa : really?

Clarke : yeah , you didn't think we won't be celebrating Christmas , did you?

Lexa : I don't know , maybe

Clarke : well we are , I hate that we're celebrating without our families

Lexa : next year is gonna be better

" Clarke smiled and placed her hands on Lexa's thighs "

Clarke : next year huh?

Lexa : yeah , next year

Clarke : you're convinced that we're still gonna be together next year?

" Lexa's face dropped , she placed the bacon on the plate , Clarke grabbed her chin "