37.

- Friday , 18 Dec , 2020 / 7:46 pm -

" Lexa was in the bathroom , drying her hair with a towel , she sat on the chair , grabbed the hair dryer and started doing her hair , her mind drifted to a lot of places , her friends and the morning they had before they left New York , the flight attendant who was shamelessly flirting with Clarke on the plane , the bathroom , ' the bathroom ' she smiled at the thought , she absolutely loved how Clarke can get very challenging when she's in the mood , she's always challenging but she gets extra dangerous , that stupid smirk that always gets Lexa , how she always leans in against the doorframe when she looks at Lexa , that look in her eyes , that lip bite , oh that lip bite that never fails to make Lexa c-"

Clarke : thinking about me?

" Lexa flinched , she turned around to find Clarke smirking at her while leaning against the doorframe , yep that's what she was thinking about "

Lexa : no

Clarke : you sure?

Lexa : mmhm

" she walked closer to the sink and grabbed her toothbrush "

Clarke : then who got you so turned on?

" she applied the toothpaste on her brush and turned to Lexa , while trying to sit on the bathroom counter "

Clarke : is it Costia?

" Lexa scoffed "

Lexa : no , and I'm not turned on

Clarke : really? I bet you'll be so wet if I touch you

Lexa : that's because I just took a shower

Clarke : you were thinking about me

" she smirked and continued brushing her teeth "

Lexa : I wasn't thinking about anyone

Clarke : sure

" Clarke stood up and cleaned her mouth , she washed her face "

Lexa : I'm gonna go put my clothes on

" Lexa was about to walk out of the bathroom but Clarke grabbed her arm and pulled her closer , Lexa gasped "

Lexa : what are you doing?

" Clarke smiled while looking into Lexa's eyes , she took off her towel slowly , still staring at her and smiling , she kissed the corner of Lexa's lips and turned around to look at her own reflection on the mirror "

Clarke : thanks for the towel

" Lexa looked down at herself and sighed "

Lexa : god I hate you

Clarke : sure you do

====================================

Lexa : I won , for the third time

Clarke : don't get excited sweetie , we still have two more rounds

" Clarke smiled and shuffled the Uno cards , Lexa grabbed her glass and took a sip of her orange juice "

Clarke : this time if I win , you're gonna have to take off your shirt

Lexa : I'm wearing nothing underneath it

Clarke : Even better

Lexa : fine but if I win , you'll take off your shirt and bra too