36.

- Friday , 18th Dec , 2020 / 2:37 pm -

" Clarke was focused on her book , biting her fingertips , while Lexa was watching a movie , well at least that's what Clarke thought she was doing "

Clarke : baby do you want anything to drink?

" Clarke's eyes narrowed when Lexa didn't answer her , she looked at her and found her sleeping , her head thrown back and her mouth slightly open , with AirPods on , the movie was still playing , Clarke smiled , she pressed the flight attendant button and waited , a tall , light tan skinned and brown haired girl walked towards her, swaying her hips a little with every step she took , she placed her hand on the back of Clarke's seat and leaned in a little "

Ashley : how can I help you miss Griffin?

" Clarke did not miss the sultry tone , or the way they girl's eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips for a second and then back to her eyes again , she cleared her throat and grabbed the cup on Lexa's tray table "

Clarke : a glass of white wine and a bottle of water please

Ashley : coming right up

" she took the cup from Clarke's hand and walked away , Clarke looked at Lexa , she removed her AirPods slowly and placed them back in their box , she paused the movie , Lexa stirred in her sleep a little , Clarke closed Lexa's tray table , the flight attendant walked towards Clarke with a tray in her hands "

Ashley : here you go ma'am

Clarke : just a second Ashley

" Clarke closed Lexa's mouth with her index finger and placed Lexa's head on her shoulder slowly , she covered her with the blanket properly , the plane ran into turbulence , it swayed a little , the flight attendant's almost fell on Clarke , the wine spilled on Clarkes thigh and the water bottle fell , Ashley intentionally tried to kiss Clarke's neck but Clarke grabbed her hips to hold her still , suddenly Lexa's eyes shot open and she immediately looked at the flight attendant , she had her face close to Clarke , and her right hand on Clarke's upper thigh , she pulled away and blushed , Lexa was shooting her daggers at her "

Ashley : I'm sorry miss Griffin , I'll get you a towel

Clarke : it's alright , be careful

" Ashley took the glass and the water bottle and walked away , Clarke sighed and turned to Lexa "

Clarke : oh , you're awake

Lexa : yeah , I'm awake , what was that all about?

Clarke : oh the plane swayed and Ashley almost fell on me

" Lexa raised her eyebrows "

Lexa : Ashley?

Clarke : yeah , the flight attendant

Lexa : mmhm

" Lexa tired to get up hurriedly but Clarke grabbed her arm "

Clarke : baby , no

Lexa : what? Am I not allowed to go to the bathroom ?

Clarke : I'll come with you

Lexa : I'm gonna poop

Clarke : It's okay , I talk to you when you pee in the bathroom every morning

" Lexa sighed "