Chapter 12

~{Evangeline's POV}~

After an hour I finally got up out of my bed and got ready for the day. I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I started thinking about my dream with Louis again. I wonder what it meant, maybe it was just a coincidence. I shook my head, it's just a silly dream, and it doesn't mean anything.

I put on an ACDC crop top and black jeans and made my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to aunt Kelly, Ashton, and Luke sitting around the dining table.

"Good morning sunshine! How are you feeling?" Aunt Kelly asked. I shrugged.

"I'm fine, just tired. Alyssa woke me up this morning trying to facetime me then I couldn't fall back asleep." I groaned. Luke looked up so quick.

"What did Alyssa call you for?" He asked eagerly. I raised my eyebrow at him. "What? I was just curious." I laughed at him.

"She was just talking about how we're all hanging out today. Why are you so adamant about it?" I poked at him. He scratched the back of his head and made a goofy smile.

"Like I said, I was just curious," He shrugged. I didn't believe him but I left it alone.

"Okay then. I'll text her to see what the plan is." I took my phone out and saw a text from someone.

From: Alyssa

Hey girl, we're hanging out at the mall today so you guys can meet us there at around 2 ish?

To: Alyssa

Sure, We'll meet you guys there (:

From: Alyssa

Good, make sure you bring Luke lol (;

To: Alyssa

I don't know why you think he wouldn't be coming lmao. Why are you saying that hm?

From: Alyssa

Because he's cute duh. So are you, so make sure you bring your cute self as well lol xx

I laughed, she's so funny. "What are you laughing at?" Ashton asked.

"Nothing, just Alyssa being Alyssa. Talking about how cute I am. Oh, and Luke." I said laughing. Luke raised his eyebrows.

"What about me?" He asked.

"Nothing." I teased, he rolled his eyes. I started making some food because I was starving. It was past breakfast time but it was too early for lunch, so I guess brunch? I grabbed some toast and smashed some avocado to smear on top of my toast. I cut up some tomatoes and put them on top with a little bit of salt and pepper.

After devouring my food I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 11:27 which means I have 2.5 ish hours to do my makeup and hair before hanging out with everyone. I jogged back upstairs to my room and sat at my vanity.

"Hey Siri, play my Go To Vibes playlist." The first song that came up was Dance Forever by Allstar Weekend. I loved this song. I did my makeup and started curling my hair. My hair was so long, I really needed to cut it because it was so much work to keep up with. After burning my fingers a million times, I finally finished curling my hair. I got up and walked in front of my body mirror.

"Hmmm, I'm not feeling this shirt anymore." I mumbled. I walked over to my closet and started looking for a different shirt. Bloody Valentine by Machine Gun Kelly came on and I started dancing to it. I went through at least 4 t shirts but I finally settled on a cute yellow cropped hoodie. I was singing and dancing to the song until I heard someone clear their throat. I screamed and got so scared that my phone flew out of my hand.