Chapter 1

~{Evangeline's POV}~

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I mumbled something and slapped who ever it was.

"Ow! Damn it, Luke! Why did you make me wake her up?- wait you knew she was going to do this to me didn't you? Man!" Someone yelled and left.

I sighed and got up. I checked the time on my phone

6:01 am.

I groaned and changed out of my pj's and did my hair.

I brushed my teeth, put on some mascara, grabbed my phone, and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Ashton with a hand print on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him and he glared at me.

"Woah, what's with the glare? And why do you have a hand print on your face?" I asked. He scoffed.

"Well, if you MUST know, this-" Ashton pointed to the hand print on his face "- was from you." I laughed. "I will get you back for this baby sister" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"You're 3 minutes older than me. Don't call me a baby." I said. He chuckled and shook his head.

"But yes baby sister. I'm older then you. So I can call you that." He said matter-o-factly. I shook my head. I got a bowl out of the cabinet and looked through all the cereal we had. I picked Lucky Charms and poured it in with milk after. I turned around and put the milk back into the fridge. But when I turned around I saw Luke eating my cereal. I put my hand on my hip and glared at him.

"Heh. You look pretty today" Luke said with a mouth full of cereal. I laughed.

"You owe me lunch then. You just ate my breakfast." I said. He groaned but nodded. My aunt Kelly came downstairs smiling.

"Hey, aunt Kelly. You look pretty today." Luke said. I laughed and shook my head at him.

"Thanks love. But you guys should go to school now or you'll be late!" She said, hugging us while giving us our backpacks.

"Love you!" We called out to her as we walked to our cars. We all go to the same school, we just drive seperately because of the different extracurricular activities that we do.

Luke had a red Mustang, Ashton had a blue BMW, and I had a pearl white Genesis.

All gifts for our 16th birthdays from aunt Kelly.

"Race you to school!" Ashton yelled.

"You're on!" Luke yelled. I shook my head and laughed.

"On 3!" Ashton said. Luke nodded.

"1-"

"See ya at school!" I yelled and raced to school. I looked in my rear view mirror to see the boys with confused looks. I laughed and kept going.

I drove into the school parking lot and waited until the boys got here. They both parked on both my sides. I smirked and grabbed my back pack from the passenger seat and opening my door. I walked out, still with a smirk on my face.

"What happened to 2 and 3!?" Luke exclaimed. I shrugged and walked into school with Ashton and Luke next to me. I raised my eyebrow when I saw a bunch of girls crowded around the theater doors. I shrugged and went to get ready for the show today during school. Both Luke, Ashton, and I were in it as the opening act.

The show was just something Music Program wanted to do to raise money for schools in third world countries. Both Luke and I were going to sing and Luke is going to play on the piano and Ashton is going to play on the drums then there was going to be a band playing after us. We don't know who the band is because the school kept it a surprise. We were going to have to do the show 4 times because there will be 4 different sections of the school who were going to watch. We were all excused for the day, it also being the last day before winter break so there wasn't much going on in our classes.

"So lets rehearse first because the first show will be in 30 minutes." Luke said. Ashton and I nodded.

Those 30 minutes went by fast, and I was getting even more nervous by the second. I heard a lot of screaming outside the stage. Either it was because of the band that was coming, or there is a huge dinosaur outside eating people.

Probably the band.

I wiped my hands on my dress and grabbed my guitar.

"You'll do fine" Luke said. I nodded still not believing him. He hugged me and let go. Ashton looked me in the eyes.

"You. Will. Do. Great." He said smiling. I smiled back nodding. I love singing, but it's the having to get in front of a lot of people part that scares me. This is the first time that I am going to sing in front of more than just a couple of people and my nerves were through the roof.

The screaming had died down and I heard Principle Par talking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Please quiet down. Thank you all for coming! First act will be Luke James, Ashton Winters, and Evangeline Winters!" Mrs. Par said cheerfully. Right before we walked off onto stage I saw a glimpse of the band who was going to play after us. But couldn't see them fully. I looked out to the audience and swallowed the lump in my throat. Ashton sat at the drums, Luke sat at the Piano, and I sat on a stool in between them, ready to sing. Luke gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back.

"Hey guys! I'm Evangeline!" I said into the microphone and waved. I got some hollers from some of the boys. I laughed.

"I'm Luke!" Luke said.

"I'm Ashton!" Ashton said.

"YOU'RE SEXY!" A girl said. I laughed harder. Luke and Ashton laughed too.

"We will be singing a couple of songs today. Hope you all like it!" I said. I nodded to Luke to start.

youtube.com/watch?list=UUplkk3J5wrEl0TNrthHjq4Q&feature=...

"Yeaahh..." Luke sang. We finished with our set and the crowd was cheering. I smiled out to them.

"Thanks guys!" I said. We walked off to backstage and smiled at each other until I pulled both of them into a group hug.

"I can't believe we did it! I cant believe I did it!" I said. I was ecstatic.

"I told you, you could do it!" Luke said. I screamed and attacked him into a hug,

"Now all we have to do, is do it 3 more times. Wow." Ashton said. I nodded.

"We should go to our seats out there before that other band plays." Luke said. We nodded and walked out into the audience.

We got a lot of positive comments from everybody in the audience. We sat down in the front row right before Mrs. Par walked out.

"They did great! A round of applause for Evangeline, Luke, and Ashton!" She said. We smiled.

"Okay. The next act is an international, world wide band." Mrs. Par began. I looked around as a ton of screaming emerged. Was this why they were crowded around the doors earlier?

"Give a round of applause tooooo..... ONE DIRECTION!"

***Okay, so I haven't updated this story in a LONG ass time. It's literally been like 7 years lol. But I started reading some fanfictions again and it made me want to go back to writing it. At the moment, I'm going through all the chapters again and just fixing and rewriting a couple of things. SO bear with me here and my 20 year old self trying to fix some mistakes that my 13 year old self did lmao. I really do hope you all like it!*** (12/4/20)

Stay Beautiful<3

- Angelika

We're Not Crazy. We're Not Weird. We're Not Stupid. We Know Eachother like We Know Ourselves. We're Family<3

©Copyright® 2020

All Rights Reserved.

An Original By Angelika Gomez.

Don't Steal Please.