Chapter 4

~{Evangeline's POV}~

"We're finally done!" Ashton said.

"Yeah." I mumbled, clearing my throat at the end.

"You sound raspy." Luke said, his voice also raspy.

"Well duh, We sang all day. And we didn't warm up before we did." I sighed and laid on the floor in the teachers lounge. We just finished the last show today, and right now, I was feeling like shit.

"I'm hungry." Ashton mumbled.

"Me too!" Kelsey and Niall yelled. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I don't want to get up." I said. Letting my face stay on the floor.

"Your voice sounds weird. You okay?" Liam asked. I nodded.

"Well boys! This was your last performance before your Made in the A.M. Tour! You have 6 months off!" Paul, their body guard said. The boys whoo'd and high-fived.

While I was still on the floor.

"Where are you guys staying at?" Luke asked.

"My house!" Louis replied. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pulled me off the floor, throwing me over their shoulder. I looked down and saw Harry smiling cheekily at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked laughing a bit. He shrugged.

"I don't know, can you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Do you guys want to come over?" Louis asked. I shrugged.

"Sure." Ashton and Luke said.

"Can you put me down?" I asked.

"Nope, I kind of like the view here." Harry said cheekily. I was confused until I noticed my butt was in his face.

"You perverted freak." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Oi! That's my sister mate!" Ashton said. Luke shook his head and laughed. Harry finally put me down and I dusted myself off.

"We should leave now before schools out, Or we'll be trampled." I said. Everyone else nodded.

"Bye Mrs. Par!" Luke, Ashton and I called out. She turned around from talking to someone and smiled at us and waved goodbye.

"Have a great weekend!" She called out. We smiled and walked out with the guys.

"Do you guys have a ride?" Liam asked. We nodded and walked over to our cars.

"So you guys can just follow our car- Woah!" Louis mumbled when he saw our cars.

"What?" Luke asked

"You guys have nice cars!" Harry said- jaw dropped. I laughed.

"Okay.. Well just follow us." Liam said. We nodded. I got into my car and waited for everyone else. I turned my key and heard my car roar to life. I grinned to myself and backed out following the black van that the guys went to, with Ashton and Luke following behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The streets we were taking looked familiar, That's when we turned down a street, a street that my old house was on. The house I lived in with my Mum and Dad. We parked in front of a normal looking house that was 3 houses down from my old one...

I got out and looked at Ashton and Luke. They had the same expression on their faces.

"Louis... You live here?" I asked. He nodded.