Chapter 8

~{Niall's POV}~

"What just happened?!" I exclaimed. When that man pushed me and Liam down, I landed on something hard and cut my arm.

"We have to go after him!"

"No time, he's probably already long gone from here. We need to check on Angel, Luke, Ashton, and Harry." Liam said. I got up and looked at my arm. "Woah, Niall are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good. I need to check on Bells." I said. We ran over to them and tried waking them up. "No use." I muttered.

"What did Ashton say, was in that spray?" Liam asked, "Was it knock out gas?!"

"I don't know." I mumbled. Just then we heard police sirens. The police ran through the front door and came over to us as quick as possible.

"Is every one okay? Is anyone hurt?" The police officer asked. Liam and I shook our heads.

"But our friends aren't." I said.

"What happened?"

We told them everything that happened and about the man pulling some type of rope and spray coming from the ceiling.

"How did that happen?"

"This guy pulled some rope from the side and some spray came from the ceiling, and we're thinking it was a knockout gas? Then the guy pushed me and Liam down and ran out before you guys got here and there they are." I explained. He nodded and called for help.

"We better take these guys to the hospital. You said the man ran off?" The policemen asked. I nodded and he sighed. "We'll have to try and track him down then." He left and the paramedics came in and took Luke, Ashton, Harry, and Angel into an ambulance. Liam and I walked outside to be bombarded by everyone else in the group.

"What happened?!"

"Why aren't they awake!?"

"What the hell happened to your arm Niall!?"

"What the hell is going on?"

"A lot just happened, it's a long story. Luke. Ashton, Harry, and Angel are unconscious. The paramedics said they'll be okay, they're just taking them to the hospital just in case. Liam and I are fine okay? I just have a scratch." I said.

"A scratch!? Are you fucking kidding me Ni? It's gushing out blood!" Kelsey screeched.

"The paramedics can fix it, We need to get to the hospital." Liam said. Everyone nodded. After they wrapped up my arm, we were off to the hospital.

***************************************************************************************

When we got there, Ashton, Harry, and Luke woke up and were fine. But Angel was still out. So we waited.

****************************************************************************************

Its been 3 hours already and Angel wasn't waking up.

"Why is she still asleep!?" Luke asked frantically.

"We don't know! Louis! Go get the doctor!" Johanna ordered. Louis got up and left the room. He's been quiet this whole time. And no one knows why.

The doctor came into the room followed by Louis.

"Why isn't she up yet?" Ashton asked. I looked at the doctor's name tag -- Dr. Nichols.

He walked up to the side table by Angel's hospital bed and picked up a clip board. He read over it and looked up at her then to all of us.

"Is anyone here related to her?" He asked.