Chapter 3

~{Evangeline's POV}~

"Girlfriend?" I asked. Kelsey and Alyssa nodded. "Oh."

"Yeah. She is a total twat." Alyssa mumbled.

"How?" I asked. They both pulled me away from the group, making sure we were out of hearing.

"Did you not see how she looked at you? She always gives us girls dirty looks when we didn't even do anything!" Kelsey exclaimed.

"Wow. I just met her and she already wants to kill me." I stated. They shrugged.

"All I know, she's a huge bitc-" Alyssa was cut off by Niall yelling.

"I'm so hungry!" He yelled. Eleanor rolled her eyes. I shook my head.

"You and your stomach. You're still the same." I said laughing a bit.

"I'm hungry too..." Kelsey said. I laughed.

"Twin telepathy." Niall stated, high fiving Kelsey.

"C'mon twin sister! Lets go get some snacks for these people!" Ashton said, swinging his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

"Wait, your twins?" Eleanor asked. Ashton nodded. "Oh." She smirked. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Why do you ask?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Oh nothing."

"Uhm okay." I turned around and walked into the cafeteria with Ashton following behind.

"Is it just me or is she kind of.... You know, bitchy?" Ashton asked.

"Exactly what I was thinking." I mumbled. "I think she's out to get me."

"Why say that?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just have a feeling." I said.

"Okay. Well what should we get?" He asked. I shrugged.

"What about some sodas and sub sandwiches?" I questioned. He puffed his cheek and nodded. I grabbed 6 sprites and 6 cokes. While Ashton went to get a tray of sandwiches. I paid the lunch lady and went over to Ashton. "Ready?"

He nodded, "Yeah lets go." I followed him back to the teachers lounge to be faced by Louis and Eleanor sucking faces. I gave them a look of disgust. Alyssa and Kelsey were gagging. I giggled to myself.

Harry smirked and walked by them and said, "Don't forget to breath, Or you'll die." That caused them to pull apart. Louis had a beet red face while Eleanor had a smug look. I shook my head to get the image out.

"FOOD!" Niall and Kelsey yelled. They started running towards Ashton and I stepped aside before they could run me over. They grabbed a sandwich and ran over to me grabbing 2 cokes.

"You guys and your stomachs." Liam said smiling. Kelsey stuck her tongue out and continued eating.

"Well here's the food. And I have drinks." I said. Everyone got up and took everything. The were 3 sandwiches left and 3 sodas.

"Eleanor aren't you going to get some?" Louis asked. She scoffed.

"Too much carbs. I'm fat enough already." Eleanor said. I could tell Louis didn't know what to say to her.

"Why don't you just leave and get your own food then." Alyssa suggested politely but I could see that she wanted to strangle Eleanor. Eleanor rolled her eyes and looked at her phone.

"I should go anyways, I'm going to be late for a photo shoot." She said. Louis put down his sandwich and walked over to her.

"Okay I'll see you later." He said and pecked her lips. She smiled and walked out. I saw Kelsey and Alyssa dancing happily while no one was looking, well other than me. I laughed at them and walked over with my soda.