Chapter 10

~{Niall's POV}~

"What about Niall?" I heard Kelsey say. I stood still and listened to what they were talking about.

"I think I do like Niall." I heard Angel say.

Woah.

Woah! She kinda likes me! Oh my-

"Ouch! What the-" I rubbed my face where the football hit me.

"Sorry Ni! I called your name but you weren't paying attention!" Liam said. I groaned.

"What happened?" Angel asked.

"Uhm- Uh- I-" I stuttered

"Niall got hit on the face with a football." Louis said.

"Aw-" Angel said, then she burst out laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"There's a- There's a red print on- on your face- Bwahaha." She replied. I chuckled. "Aw C'mon Niall, let's go get some ice for that inside." She walked towards the screen door and pulled it open and went in, me following behind her.

I sat at the kitchen table and watched her take an ice pack out of the freezer and walk over to me. She sat down next to me and put in on my left cheek, "Thanks" I mumbled.

"No problem, How's you get hit?" She asked. I flushed.

"Uhm, I wasn't paying attention." I said. She laughed again.

"Aw, you poor thing." I didn't reply, We sat there like that for a couple minutes, her tending to my face and me just sitting there watching her.

I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. I saw something peeking behind her bracelets.

"What's that on your arm?" I asked. She tensed then (fake) smiled.

"My bracelets, silly." I shook my head. I put my hand on hers and put the ice pack down.

"I meant this," I said pointing to her arm, moving her bracelets. My whole mood darkened at what I saw.

Scars.

"Why?" I mumbled.

"I've been through a lot.." She replied.

"You shouldn't be doing this to yourself."

"I know."

"It's not worth it. Promise me you'll stop?" I asked her.

She hesitated. She looked at me and I saw her eyes watering. I pulled her into a hug and she immediately burst out in tears. "Please?"

"I promise." We pulled apart a little and I wiped the tears from her face. She laughed, "Sorry, I'm acting like a big baby."

"Its okay, really. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to."

"Thanks," She sniffled then got up, "your face feeling okay?" I nodded. "Okay lets go back outside." She began to walk to the door and opened it.

"Wait- Angelika?" I asked

She stopped pulling the door open and looked at me, "Yes?"

"Do you, I mean. Would you want to- uhm- maybe go on a date with me sometime?" I asked her. I rubbed the back of my neck and looked up at her.

She laughed then smiled, "I'd love to, just tell me when and we'll go. Yeah?"

I smiled relieved, "Yeah."

***AHH NEW CHAPTER YAY! Sorry it's short, I really wanted this to go out hehe*** (12/4/20)

- Angelika