Chapter 9

~{ Ashton's POV}~

We all walked into Louis' house to see that aunt Kelly, Johanna, and the kids were home.

"Hey mum, we're all going to Angel's house, if that's okay." Louis said.

"It's okay with me, what about you Kelly?" Johanna looked at Aunt Kelly.

"I'm okay with it, no big parties though, kids." Aunt Kelly looked at me with a glare.

"What?! It only happened once...." I mumbled.

"Mhm. Sure."

"Ugh. Lets just go." I checked if I had my keys and walked out the door. Everyone following me from behind.

"Are you guys taking your own car, or do you want to ride with us?" Angel asked. Everyone shrugged. "With us, it is." She laughed. Luke, Angel, and I got into our cars. Kelsey and Alyssa got into Angel's car. Niall and Harry got into Luke's. And Liam and Louis got into mine. We started driving back to my house.

"So. I wouldn't help but notice, Ashton. That you fancy Kelsey." Louis smirked. I coughed.

"That obvious?"

"Are you kidding me?! Everyone can see it. Just not Kelsey."

"D-Do you think she likes me?" I asked. I saw Liam face palm from the corner of my eye. "What??"

"You both are blind." Liam said.

"I just, I really like her. Even though we haven't seen each other for like 3 years, I just. Its so confusing." I mumbled.

"Ask her on a date." Liam suggested. I shrugged.

"I don't know, I don't have the balls to." I sighed as I turned onto the street that our house was on. I saw the house and saw we were the first ones here. I parked in my usual spot and we all got out of the car.

"Just think about it. You should at least try." Louis said. I sighed. Then Angel's car came up the drive way, then Luke's.

"Damn. We were last." Luke mumbled while he was getting out. Everyone laughed. I heard one laugh that stood out.

Kelsey's.

"You know what? Maybe I will." I whispered to Louis. He chuckled.

"At a boy!" He patted me on the back while I opened the front door.

"At a boy what?" Angel asked.

"I'll tell you later." I said smiling cheekily at her. She laughed and we all got into the house.

~{Evangeline's POV}~

"Your guys' house is like, huge." Alyssa said in awe. I laughed

"You could've possibly been in a bigger house than this!" I said. She shrugged.

"The guys own like a mansion in London. We all stay there when we go to London because it's practically the boys HQ, you know. Syco Records and stuff." She said. I nodded understanding. "But this house is giant and super satisfying to look at. Holy shit. It's a huge house. Don't tell me you have a pool?" I grinned. "NO WAY! How do you afford this?"

"Aunt Kelly has a very good paying job. We also have more than just a pool in the back yard." I said. Alyssa's eyes practically popped out of her head. "Backyard is that way." I pointed to a hallway and to a screen door. She ran to the screen door and screamed.

"What? What happened?!" Harry yelled.

"THEY HAVE A HUGE POOL AND A JACUZZI. OH MY-- IS THAT A-- HOLY-- CAN I GO OUT THERE?!" Alyssa screamed. Luke chuckled and walked to the screen door and opened it for her. In a flash she was gone.