Chapter 6

~{Louis' POV}~

"Kids! Dinners ready!" Mum yelled.

"FOOD!" Niall yelled. He stood up but got knocked back by Kelsey tripping him.

"Ha!" She yelled and ran into the kitchen before any of us could register what just happen.

"You okay Ni?" Liam asked, while extending his arm out to help Niall up.

"Yep." Niall replied and ran into the kitchen. We all laughed and followed behind him. We all sat around the table, leaving two people standing. Angel and Kelsey.

"How did you not get a seat??? You were the first in here!" Alyssa asked Kelsey. She shrugged

"Here! You can have my seat," Luke offered, "I can stand."

"Thanks." Kelsey said and sat in his seat which was right next to Ashtons' who was to busy smiling at Kelsey.

"Wow thanks bro," Angel muttered to Ashton.

I was about to offer my seat to Angel, But Niall beat me to it, "Here love, take my seat." He got up and let Angel sit. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

Liam who was sitting next to me, nudged me with his elbow. "What?" I asked

"It looks like Niall fancies Evangeline." Liam chuckled.

I don't know why but that wasn't funny for me, "Cool." I said. Liam raised his eyebrow and looked at me.

"Don't tell me you fancy her too..?"

"No! Of course not, I'm with Eleanor, remember?" I said. He nodded and went to look back at Niall and Angel.

To be honest, I did have a crush on Angel when we were younger, but its been while. It is nice to see her again, she's even more beautiful than before. Can't believe I didn't recognize her and the boys with how long we knew each other.

At her school, when she performed, I couldn't help but feel like she was so familiar, And her voice too. So Gorgeous...

Wait, What am I talking about? I'm with Eleanor now. My beautiful girlfriend. My crush on Angel is in the past now. I don't like her anymore.

I couldn't help the feeling that I was lying to myself.

"Hey Lou? You okay? You look a little out of it." Angel asked. Everyone looked at me. I put on a smile and nodded.

"Yeah just a little tired from today." She nodded and gave me a warm smile. Everyone went back to eating.

~{Evangeline's POV}~

When everyone finished eating, we went out to Louis' backyard, and the boys went to play football. Alyssa, Kelsey, and I sat down on the edge of pool, dipping our feet in.

"Oh! Eleanor is coming over in a few, Alyssa! Can you get the door when she gets here?" Louis asked.

"Sure." Alyssa said, "If I don't strangle her first." She muttered to herself.

"What??"

"Oh Nothing!" She said.

"Okay, So. What's with Eleanor? And what is her deal with us and or me? I didn't even do anything and she already hates me." I asked. Kelsey huffed.

"She thinks because she's a model, that she's better than us. We never did anything to her, but she just doesn't accept us I guess. She's always with Louis to worry about any of us. So I don't get why she hates us. She's totally fine with the guys, just not us girls." She explained. I nodded understanding, maybe she gets intimidated? But by what?