💖Seventeen💖

Maria
Planning for a wedding was not a walk in the park. And when your fiancé is the most childish assassin alive then it is way more difficult. I had had three mental breakdowns and it's not even noon.

At some points, I wanted to yell fuck it all and go to bed. But I controlled myself, until now. I was finally about to snap, and the only person here to endure it was Benjamin Alexander Flores.

"That's it! Fuck it all, I'm got to bed!" I shouted and covered myself head to toe with my comforter. Ben chuckled and closed the notebook that we were using to plan the wedding.

"Maria Jacinta Louis, I am not here to babysit you. So stop acting like a five-year-old." he scolded but I didn't care.

I was feeling very annoyed at the moment and him scolding me was not making anything better!!

"Fuck off!" I growled and sank deeper into the comforter. I heard him sigh before the door my bedroom opened and closed soon after.

"I didn't mean it!" I whined and uncovered myself, but unfortunately, he was already gone. I groaned and jumped into the shower. When I was done I tried to grab a towel but I didn't have any.

"That is the last fucking thing I need now!" I exclaimed and walked out naked. When I got there Noah was sitting on my bed and I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw him. His eyes that were glued to his phone, moved from it to me and they widened before he looked away.

Weird as it sounds Noah and I hadn't done anything very intimate since we started dating eight months ago. It's only kissing and that's it. I wasn't ready and yet and he understood me. But being in a room with him like this was honestly turning me on. I could feel that he was feeling the same way.

I walked back into the bathroom and wore an oversized t-shirt. I was still wet so I texted Georgina to bring me new towels.

"Uh... I'm sorry for ...um... not telling you that I was here" he mumbled and I nodded before sitting on my bed next to him. I kissed his cheek and pouted.

"The preparations for the wedding are stressing me out" I muttered and he placed his phone on the bed before taking my hand in his.

"It doesn't have to be a crazy big wedding you know. I know we are both from very affluent families but if making the wedding a big deal is stressing you baby girl you don't have to make it a big deal" he said as if it was that simple. But it wasn't, for my family their daughters are their pride so how can my mother allow me to have a small wedding? She would never agree.

"You know it's not that simple Noah" I groaned and collapsed backward unto the bed lost in my thoughts until I heard a knock on my door.

"I brought the towels!" she announced as she barged into the room. I rolled my eyes and walked to her to get them.

"I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" she asked with a smirk and I smacked her head and snatched the laundry basket from her and set it on my bed.

"Yeah, we were discussing the wedding" I answered casually. My sister, best friend, and brother are the most dirty-minded people I know. Especially Georgina.

She looked like she was about to say something when I heard another knock at the door. I grabbed a towel from the basket and tied my hair with it.

"Come in" I answered and Camille poked her head inside.

"Ms. Maria there's someone here to see you," she said and I nodded my head. Georgina and Noah left so that I could have some privacy to get dressed.

I chose a black cropped top, a pair of high waist jeans, and a pair of black Louis Vuitton boots.

I walked downstairs and was met with someone I wasn't expecting. At least not today. She was like three days early.