💖Two💖

No matter what Maria said to her mother, she couldn't stop her from bringing another man into her father's house. It was hurting her to the core that even though the house was in her name she couldn't stop that man from stepping foot into it.

It had been one whole month since her mother married Derek and he had already started showing his true colors. He was a drunkard and comes home wasted.

But one night it went too far when he went to Maria's room without her permission. Maria had just finished getting dressed when he barged in. At first, she thought it was her sister so she didn't mind
"Gina, what do you want?" she asked without turning around. But when she didn't get a response she turned around to find her stepfather walking closer to her.
"What are you doing here?!" Maria exclaimed but he just chuckled darkly and kept walking towards her.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" she repeated as she instinctively took steps back, and finally she hit her bed, lost her balance, and fell on the bed.

He climbed on top of her and she began to struggle underneath him. She hit his chest and tried pushing him but to no avail. He pinned her hands over her head with one hand and began to caress her face with his other hand.

She could smell the alcohol in his breath as it fanned across her face. She shook off his hand and looked at him with disgust written across her face.
"Get off me, now" she seethed out but he smirked wickedly at her.
"Listen here doll, why are you being so difficult?" he asked and she looked away

All of a sudden, he began to unbutton her nightshirt, and that's when she realized that this was happening to her and decided to resort to begging.
Tears fell down her face as she started to beg him.
"Don't do this, please" she cried but he didn't listen. He didn't care. All she could see in his eyes was lust. He knew what he wanted and wouldn't stop till he got it.
"Now doll, if you shut up..it will be over before you know it" he whispered into her ear as his lips grazed her skin. She still tried to get out of his grip. He got annoyed with her and slapped her.
"I didn't want to do this but you give me no choice" he seethed out and pulled a syringe from his pocket
She shivered in fear beneath him. And suddenly he stuck the needle in her neck and she slowly lost her consciousness, but not before continuously begging him. He had her where he wanted her. And now, he could do whatever he wanted to her. And that's exactly what he did. He took advantage of her unconsciousness and assaulted her sexually.
*******
The next morning, Maria woke up to pain and anguish. She sat in her bed crying all morning. And when she heard a knock on her door she got very scared and covered her body with her blanket
"Ria?" Georgina said as she entered her sister's room
"Maria are you asleep or you are just pretending?" Georgina laughed and sat on Maria's bed. Maria immediately got up and hugged her sister while crying on her shoulder
"Good morning to you too," Gina said awkwardly. When her sister didn't laugh or stop crying, she realized that there was something wrong with her.
"Ria what is wrong with you?" she asked but all Maria could do was cry in the arms of her sister.

"H-he took ad-advantage of me!!" Maria cried and Gina rubbed her sister's back in comfort trying to understand what her sister was saying.
"Ria, I don't understand what you are saying. Just calm down and talk to me" Gina said soothingly and slowly Maria calmed down and broke their hug.
"Now Maria, tell me what you were saying," Gina said to her sister. Maria sniffed and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.
"Derek assaulted me" she whispered and Gina's hand covered her mouth and a tear escaped her eyes for her sister.
"Ria I--" she stopped when Maria hugged her and started her crying all over again. But this time Gina cried with her sister because she just heard that her innocent sister had been assaulted. Even though Maria was the older one, Gina was more of an extrovert so she had done things that her sister hadn't done.

Soon they heard a knock on the door and Maria began to shake again.
"Ria!" Gina exclaimed but Maria kept crying and shaking furiously.
"Ria calm down please" Gina cried and their mother burst through the door
"Maria? What's wrong with you?!" Janet asked with concern coloring her voice and worry marrying her brows. When she didn't get a response from Maria she looked at Georgina
"Gina, what is wrong with your sister?"
"S-she was a-assaulted" Gina whispered and Janet gasped. She blinked and I a tear fell down her face.
"Derek?!" Janet asked and Gina nodded her head.
"I'm going to teach that asshole a lesson. I'll be right back" she said ran out.
"No mother don't leave me!!" Maria cried and ran after her mother. Gina followed closely behind them

"Derek Manchester!!!" Janet's screams rang through the house, causing Derek to come out of their room. When Maria saw him she ran behind her mother and began crying again.
"What is it precious?" he asked as if nothing had happened. When Janet saw him and saw the way her headstrong daughter was shivering she slapped him and he fell to the ground.

"Get out of my house now!!" she screamed at him. He stood to his feet and glared daggers at Maria. She hid more but Derek grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward. All Maria could do was cry.

"You told them?!" he yelled at her and raised his had to slap her. But Georgina was immediately at her sister's side and stopped him by grabbing his wrist.
"If you so much as even lay a finger on Maria, I Georgina Louis will not allow you to walk out of here on your own two feet. Get out now!!" Georgina threatened and dropped his wrist.

Before he knew it Derek had been thrown out of the Louis mansion and the Louis women made a pact to never allow another man to into their lives again. It had been five years since then and they hadn't allowed any man into their lives and hated men to the core. They hated men with all their hearts and souls that they made sure to get rid of all the men in their companies.

Their mother changed her ways and stopped drinking. Maria, Georgina and Janet had become the biggest tyrants in California and were well known for their hatred for males.

But there was one who wasn't scared at all. But was actually captivated by Maria's beauty and headstrong nature.

Noah Hernandez was determined to break this barrier Maria had put up between herself and the male population. How the hell he knew Maria, we'll all find out soon.
******
I'm back. The girl is back with a new chapter. How was Chapter two? Incredible, I know😂.

I hope you're all doing great, let's keep the votes and reads coming.

Who do you this Noah is? What does he want from Maria and what is his problem? Well stay tuned and await the next chapter 😘😘😘
And stay safe. I love y'all. Byeeee

Xoxo, Pearl