💖Five💖

Standing at her vantage point, Maria aimed her sniper rifle at James Graham, who was sitting among many girls half his age. She looked at them with disgust and contempt. He was an attractive man, that was a fact. He had black shiny hair and blue eyes. He had a long beard and in all, he was a handsome man.

James Graham was, unfortunately for him, one of the men who fell prey to Maria Louis. She exposed him to his wife and ever since then he had wanted her dead. Maria had to kill a lot of men that Graham had sent after her, and that asshole had even tried using a woman to get rid of Maria but the woman didn't even touch Maria, instead she told Maria everything and left the country.

Maria enjoyed moments like these when she was given permission by the wives of these scumbags to send them to hell. She aimed at his head since he was a brainless asshole and shot him.

She smirked at the sight of Graham falling out of his chair and blood splattering all over the sluts who were with him. His guards scurried to him, trying to figure out where the shot came from but Maria was long gone by then.

Maria wasn't an assassin, but she had the skills of one and only killed men who deserved it. She may hate men but she is a just person and would never kill a man who hasn't made a mistake.

Right after packing up her weapons she went straight to the office, unfazed by the fact that she had murdered someone a minute ago. She drove her white Ferrari this time and got there in thirty minutes..

When she got there she was handed a file about an upcoming fashion show. She went through it and later had to go and take a picture for the cover of her magazine.

"Maria come on, show me sexy" Vanessa called from behind the camera and Noah snickered. Maria turned and gave him a deadly glare. He stopped laughing immediately.

"Does he have to be here?" Maria asked Vanessa and she nodded
"All your assistants are present during these photo shoots" Vanessa said Maria sighed
"Whatever you say Nessa"
Maria made many poses and finally Vanessa was satisfied with the last one she made. Noah kept looking at Maria, his blue eyes following her every move.
Suddenly Maria snapped her fingers in his face as she stood in front of him in the lingerie she took the picture with.

His eyes trailed down her body and lust and desire filled his eyes. Maria placed her hand under his chin and raised his head up
"Noah Hernandez, my eyes are up here, so stop undressing me with your eyes before I fire you right here and now!!" Maria barked at him and regained his composure and cleared his throat
"Are you going to walk out looking like that?" Noah asked with his eyebrow raised.
"Why not? Only women work here, you are the only man in this whole company" Maria said, emphasizing on particular words.
"Still--" he began but Maria cut him off with an angry expression on her face.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do!! Understood?!" she growled at him and he nodded his head. She walked out of the room where they take all their pictures and soon other models filed into the room.

As Maria walked into her office she was handed her clothes by Suzanne. She threw them on as she walked to the office while discussing the fashion show with Suzanne..
*******
The fashion show came up and a lot of people were invited. Janet and Georgina had made it a point to come to Maria's fashion show and see how well she's doing.

Maria got there a few minutes after they did, riding her white BMW. She parked in the parking lot and walked elegantly in her crimson gown and stilettos. Her makeup was nicely done with red lipstick, matching her gown and heels.

She went to the hall where all the guests were seated and walked backstage. Once she got there she was met by Noah who handed her a bottle of water and the file with the details of the show.