💖Bonus Chapter 💖 (Thanks for 2k)

(Please proceed with caution. Also if you know me irl, don't read this, please!!!! Enjoy this chapter and thank you again for 2k.)

Wedding night
Maria
Noah dropped me on the bed roughly before climbing next to me. He unzipped my short mini dress and slowly slipped it down my body. He threw It’s to the side and traced my collarbone down to my breasts.

He looked up at me with a smirk and I could feel a blush crawl up my neck and settle on my cheek. He unhooked my bra ever so effortlessly and pulled the straps down my hands and off my body, exposing my plump breasts to him.

He leaned in and attached his lips to mine, sliding his tongue against, my lower lip. I opened my mouth and he deepened the kiss, our tongues dancing across each other. We broke the kiss and I smirked at him.

My hands trailed down to the hem of his dress shirt.
“I think this has to go” I whispered already out of breath. Noah gladly agreed and let me unbutton his shirt slowly and pulled it off his body, tossing it to the other side of the room.

I trailed my fingers down his chest and maneuvered so that I was now straddling him. Leaning forward, I could feel him rubbing against me.
I left soft kisses down to his v line l, teasingly running my fingertips over the hem of his slacks. I smirked Nx unbuckled his belt and pulled his slacks off his legs and them over my head.

“Baby” he moaned sweetly.

“Yeah?” I asked innocently.

“Come, closer,” he said. I moved impossibly closer to him and he flipped us so that I was at the bottom again. His lips immediately moved to my hard nipples and began sucking them so hard I arched my backs of moaned loudly.

His hand moved to squeeze my other breast as he never stopped sucking my nipple. He slowly moved to my other one and did the same thing. This caused a moaned to crawl out of my throat.

When he finished he looked up at me ever so lovingly and smiled at me adoringly

“You’re so beautiful” Noah breathed
I blushed and looked away from him with a small smile on my face.
“I love you,” he said, looking at with so much adoration in his eyes.

“I love you too Noah” I replied as he started leaving kisses down my stomach to my underwear.
His mouth went up to my neck and began sucking and biting. I was sure that there was going to be a huge hickey there in the morning.

He rubbed me through the thin fabric of my lace thong groaning against my neck as I moaned. He shifted the fabric over to the side, rubbing my bare skin. I felt as if my eyes were permanently rolled into the back of my head, and then he stopped, repositioning the fabric of my underwear back where it was.

I looked at him with confusion, then I finally got what he was getting at. As he laid back, I smiled at him, kneeling between his legs. I grabbed his dick giving it a soft squeeze earning a sharp breath from Noah.

Note that even though I wasn't a virgin, I hadn't ever had sex willingly so this was my first time doing any of this.

I looked up at Noah and he nodded as if to say I should go on.
I lowered my face and started licking the tip of his dick.

"Fuck" Noah moaned out
I smirked, happy that he liked it before I started to bob my head on his dick, using one hand to pump what I couldn't fit in my mouth. I sucked in my cheeks, bobbing my head faster. I used my other hand and squeezed his balls.

Noah stopped me before reaching his high and whispered,
"My turn baby"

He hastily slid off my underwear and then pinned my hands to either side of my head on the bed. I sucked in a deep breath as he aligned himself with my entrance. A sharp pain erupted in my core as he thrust himself into me.

I cried out as he paused for a minute to allow me to get used to the pain before he continued his movements within me. He went in and out of me, whispering dirty things in my ear ever so often.

"Fuck baby you're so tight" he moaned as his movements became faster and the pain began to subside and turn into pleasure.

We both moaned every time he entered me, hitting my G-spot.

Soon, we were both at our highs, and Noah's thrusts were getting sloppier.
"Cum for me baby" Noah groaned and very soon I did. He came soon after me, emptying himself inside me before falling into the bed next to me.

He wrapped his hands around me from behind and kissed me on the back of my head before covering us with the blanket.

"That was amazing" I whispered and he chuckled. I turned around to see him smiling at me and I felt myself go red again.

"Are you going to blush every time we have sex?" Noah asked, smirking at me. It caused my cheeks to redden even more and I covered my face with my hands.

I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore after what we had just done and I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep. I knew very well that I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, but tonight was one of the best nights of my life.

"I love you baby" he muttered
"I love you too" I whispered tiredly and fell asleep immediately.
*****
Wooo!!! That was uhh interesting. Please if you know me irl, pretend you don't know me or didn't read that hihi.

This was a thank you present to you my readers for getting us to 2k. I love y'all so much and I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate it with all of my heart and soul.

Have a nice day or night, I love y'all. Byee
Xoxo, Pearl.