💖Fifteen💖

It was Janet's birthday and they were setting one of their hotels up for the party. Maria, Janet, and Georgina had refused to allow anyone to throw any form of party in their house so they decided it would be better to have the party at the hotel that Maria ran, Impecablemente Magnífico
(Impeccably Magnificent)

Maria was talking on the phone with Scarlett's father while everyone was setting up the party.

"Honestly Maria, I can't thank you enough for deciding not to press charges against Scarlett," Mr. Rivera said and Maria rolled her eyes at his simplicity.

"Mr. Rivera, Maria Louis never does anything for free. Please, know that you will have to repay me for this favor" Maria said as she directed those decorating the place.

"Of course Maria, anything you ask of me. I give you my word"

"Okay then, will you be willing to give me your daughter for the night? We are low on staff tonight, and it's my mom's birthday party." Maria said slyly, knowing very well that Mr. Rivera does not go back on his word.

It took a while before his answer finally came. Maria could not have been angrier with the answer he gave her.

"I promised you didn't I? And I don't go back on my promises, Audrey will be there soon"

"Rivera!! How dare you even think that I would ask one of my guests of honor to serve at my party!!? And more importantly, how dare you to offer an innocent daughter to pay for the crimes of another?? I wasn't talking about Audrey Rivera, Matthew. I was talking about Scarlett Katherine Rivera, the one who tried to kill me!" Maria said angrily.

"There is no way Scarlett will agree to come there as your waitress" Matthew tried to reason, but Maria wouldn't have it.

"She will if she doesn't want to go to prison," Maria said sweetly and without another word from Matthew, hung up on him and went back to helping to set up the party.
*****

It was time for the party and Maria along with Melanie – who was now Ben's girlfriend – and Georgina were welcoming the guests to the party.

Maria kept scanning the place for Noah but all the men in her family were missing.

"Hey, have you seen Benjamin around?" Melanie finally asked Maria and Gina

"No, I'm also searching for Noah and I can't see him anywhere!" Maria answered.

"Your father isn't here either" Melanie pointed out and Gina nodded her head.

"Yeah, where do you think all three of them have gone to?" Gina asked and Maria shrugged. Suddenly Maria felt someone cover her mouth with their hand, but since she was closer to the door now and further away from Melanie and Gina, they couldn't see her.

The person guided Maria to the back of the hotel turned her around and crashed their lips on hers. Maria didn't try fighting the kiss because she knew who it was, instead she melted into it and kissed him back with as much passion.

When they pulled away from each other they were both panting heavily. After they had caught their breaths Maria pinched him.

"Ouch!!" Noah groaned as he rubbed the spot she had pinched. Maria smirked and crossed her hands over her chest.

"That is what you get for being late!" Maria scolded and Noah pouted at her.
"I'm here now. And you look mouthwatering in that dress" Noah complimented and Maria blushed.

"You don't look so bad yourself" she replied and he smiled at her. She was in a long black dinner gown with slits on both sides reaching her thighs. She matched them with a pair of black heels and a clutch. Her make-up was limited, as always and her short hair was straightened behind her.