💖Epilogue💖

Maria was in her training room practicing her fighting with her punching bag. She had been at it for over an hour and her body was about to give out.

She finally stopped and collapsed on her beanbag couch. She took off the boxing gloves as she tried to even out her breathing.

She was in a better mood since they had finally finalized a date for the wedding and they were having the engagement party tomorrow night.

She grabbed a bottle of water and twisted the cap off of it before taking a huge gulp.

"If I lose this ring my mother and fiancé will end me" she muttered and put her engagement ring back on. She walked to the minibar on the other side of the room and poured herself some Smirnoff.

As soon as she was about to place the glass at her lips someone grabbed it from her. She inwardly groaned as irritation morphed with her features.

She turned to find Melanie wiggling her eyebrows at her and drinking her liquor. She sighed, not ready to fight with her annoying bestie, and poured another glass for herself. And again just when she was about to drink it Melanie grabbed it from her and replaced it with the empty one she had just drunk from and drank it.

Maria threw the glass at the wall and placed the bottle of Smirnoff at her lips and almost finished it in two gulps.

"Woah girl" Melanie blurted as her best friend emptied the bottle of alcohol. Maria threw the bottle at the wall where she threw the glass and swiped her hand over her mouth.

"You should learn to come at the right time, for your good and mine as well," Maria said to her friend and opened a bottle of Hennessey. Melanie giggled, the alcohol already affecting her. She was a lightheaded person so just a little alcohol made her very tipsy.

"You are already drunk, and you haven't even drunk much" Maria stated and took a gulp of the drink. She was still waiting for the alcohol to affect her system so that she can have fun, she wanted to loosen up and be happy. At this point for the first time in her life, she wished that she was a lightheaded person like her best friend.

She wanted to forget all her responsibilities for one night only and Anastasia, Audrey, Georgina, Suzanne, and Melanie were willing to help her accomplish just that.

"Can we join in on this party?" someone said from the doorway and Maria turned to see who it was. It was Anastasia, Gina "Charlotte", and Suzanne.

"Of course, come on and grab a drink!" Maria answered and took another drink of the Hennessey before Anastasia took the bottle and took a swig.

"This kinda feels like a Bachelorette Party!" Suzanne shouted and the rest of them agreed.

"Oh fuck! Georgina where is that handsome boyfriend of yours? I haven't seen him in a while" Maria blurted, happy that the alcohol was finally hitting her system.

"Oh forget about him! Forget about all the men in our lives tonight! It's all about us bitches" Gina answered, slurring her words as she took another drink.

They had finished the bottle of Hennessey and were asking for another type of liquor so Maria brought out a bottle of Bacardi and Jack Daniel's.

"Do you have Johnny Walker?" a male voice asked from the door, interrupting their party. Melanie managed to turn the music down and they turned to the familiar voice. Maria grabbed a box with Johnny Walker's Black Label and gave it to him.

"Bacardi? Now that's fancy" Noah said and unboxed the Johnny Walker before opening it and handing it to Ben.

"Maria, take care of yourself and the girls" he whispered and kissed her cheek before leaving the girls to their party.