💖Six💖

It had been two weeks since the fashion show saga between Noah and Maria. Maria had made life in the office unbearable for Noah. She calls him every five minutes and gives him the most annoying tasks

"Ana, please come to my office," Maria said over the office phone
"Right away Maria" Anastasia answered before the line went dead.
"Noah Hernandez!" Maria screamed when she knew very well that she could call him over the phone. He came through the door with irritation written all over his face.

"Maria Louis, why the fuck are you hell-bent on making my life in this office a living nightmare?" Noah hissed and Maria angrily stood up from her chair and walked to him
"Why are you so upset darling??" Maria purred into his ear as she walked around him

"I thought you said you would bring me back down to earth... What happened? Have you given up?" she asked with a victorious smirk on her face.
"Not a chance Maria, I'll win this game that you want to start. So don't put your head too far up in the clouds baby girl"

Maria wrapped her hands around him from behind and his body tensed up. She smirked at the effect she had on him and removed her hands from around him.

"Now that I know the effects my touch has on you....it won't be too difficult to win this little game of yours Noah," she said to him and sat back behind her desk. She handed him a few folders and sent him out of her office, a few minutes later Anastasia came through the doors of Maria's office.

"Maria... What is going on with you and Noah?" Anastasia asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Me and Noah? Anastasia don't get too ahead of yourself" Maria rolled her eyes and Anastasia sat down.
"What do you need Ria?"
"I need you to reschedule the meetings I have scheduled for today, I have to go home early" Maria informed Ana and she nodded
"Anything else?"
"No Anna, thank you," she said and Ana nodded and left.

Maria packed up her things, grabbed her purse, and walked out of her office, closing her glass doors behind her. Before she left, she walked to Noah's office which was right next to hers, and knocked on the door before entering.

"I'm knocking off, leave when you are done. Or just leave whenever, as long as I get my work done by Wednesday night I don't care" she told him and turned to leave when Noah held her wrist to stop her from leaving.

He turned her around and trailed the outline of her jaw. He wrapped his hand around her waist which caused a wave of shivers to wash over Maria.
"I think I have just as much effect on you as you do on me, so we are even now" he whispered in her ear before letting her go.

"And don't worry Maria, I'll not leave till I'm done with all my work" he added before she left, her body still feeling his touch that ignited a flame in her that she never knew she had.
******
As she drove her white Ferrari home, her mind was flooded with thoughts of Noah Hernandez. So much so that she ended up driving in circles before finally going home. She wasted her whole day driving around and thinking about Noah.

"Get out my fucking head Noah!!" she screamed and hit the wheel of her vehicle. But immediately stopped when she realized that she was in her Ferrari, her favorite car ever.

She stopped briefly in front of her house and scanned her hand before the gate opened and she drove in. When she entered she saw a car she didn't recognize and realized that someone other than her mother or sister had been allowed into their house.

She drove into the garage, parked the car, and twirled the key on her finger as she entered the house. She went straight to her mother's office and her intuition was right as she saw a girl about Georgina's age sitting across from her mother.

The girl was crying hysterically and Janet was trying to calm her down. When Maria saw the girl crying her heart broke for her because it reminded her of how she cried five years ago after she had been assaulted.