💖Ten💖

Maria was still sitting across from Benjamin and Noah she was waiting for an explanation for everything that she had just been told. She still didn't believe that her mother had been assaulted by Benjamin's father. And she definitely didn't believe that she was Mr. Peter Flores's daughter.

"That's impossible!! My father is Mr. William Louis--"
"Well it's not Mr. William Louis after all Maria. A few months after Ben's father..assaulted your mother she found out that she was pregnant. But the baby wasn't William's.... Your mother knew very well that it wasn't William's baby and she told him that it wasn't but he didn't wanna hear it. But your mother insisted on a DNA test and it proved that the baby was for Peter Flores. William already knew that Peter had assaulted her he had taught him a lesson for that but when he found out that he had impregnated his wife....he put Peter in a wheelchair for so many months.

"But the thing about William was that he loved the baby like his own and convinced your mother to give birth to it. Your mother gave birth to the baby girl and William named her Maria. He took care of her for many years and they even gave her a little sister called Georgina who was four years six months younger than Maria. He gave her everything she had ever wanted and even gave his entire wealth to his two children, until one day on Maria's nineteenth birthday, he passed away from the intake of poison. Maria....you are that baby girl who Mr. William Louis took care of like his own. But he wasn't your father" Noah said all this and Maria fell down Maria's face silently as she sat on the kitchen stool reminiscing the times she spent with her father. And as she thought of all of it she realized that he never made her feel like he wasn't her father.

"So y-you are s-saying that I'm not really my father's daughter?!" she stuttered through the tears that were falling down her cheeks and they both nodded their heads in unison.

"Well the only good thing that came out of all this family bullshit is that... I found my baby brother" Maria smiled and walked around the table and Benjamin did same. They met at one side and hugged. The hug felt familiar, it felt like the way he had hugged her many times. And guess what? He has know that Maria is his sister for seven years. Noah found out only recently, but Ben had had to carry the fact that he had a sister he couldn't hug and protect on his shoulders for seven years.

"And I found my older sister" he said back to her. Noah has never been an emotional person, but seeing the two of them smiling at each other and hugging like that made him happy. Because as much as he didn't want to admit it to himself, he knew that he was falling head over heels in love with Maria but it was only a matter of time until she left him like all the women in his life.

"What are you doing there? Come on..." Maria said after breaking the hug, when Noah looked up, she had opened her hands gesturing for him to come to her.

He rolled his eyes but walked over to her and they hugged. Their hug was different though. Their hug was not emotional it was filled with tension, but it also ignited something in Maria and she knew that the feeling was mutual.

Benjamin walked out when someone rang the door bell. They broke the hug and were looking at each other with some kind of hunger in their eyes. After a while Noah broke the silence.

"Maria" Noah whispered and she hummed in response
"I like you, a lot, I know you hate all men and I'm your assistant and we've only known each other for a few weeks but--"
"I like you too Noah.... I don't know when it happened or how it happened but I have feelings for you too" Maria confessed and Noah smiled right before gently connecting his lips with hers. The kiss was slow and passionate, this was her second time kissing Noah and this time she kissed him back. It was full of desire as Noah's tongue found its way into her mouth where it danced with hers. But they stopped when someone cleared their throat.

They looked in the direction of the sound to find Melanie and Gina standing by the kitchen door.
"So I was here worrying about my sister meanwhile she is here in the kitchen of Noah Hernandez kissing him" Gina teased as she smirked suggestively at Maria. Maria rolled her eyes as a blush crept unto her cheeks.

"OMG!! I just noticed something.... Maria is blushing!" Melanie exclaimed dramatically and Maria rolled her eyes harder. Noah just kept chuckling at the two girls teasing him and Maria.

"How did you know I was here?"
"You forgot that mother has a tracking chip in the back of our necks? I felt like going FBI for the day so I decided to track you down" Georgina answered and Maria shook her head at her sister's childishness.

After Maria had spoken to Noah in his room and they decided to take things slowly and keep their relationship between Melanie, Georgina, Benjamin, Janet and them until it was permanent, she spoke to Benjamin.

"Maria, is it me or is your best friend checking me out?" Benjamin asked as he looked up to find Melanie looking at him but when she saw that she had been caught she looked away.
"Oh, she is definitely checking you out" Maria laughed and it made both her best friend and brother blush.

"We have to go home now, mother just called and she said we have to get home on the next two hours or else we are in big trouble" Gina said as she entered the kitchen, cutting Maria and Benjamin's conversation short.

"We'll talk tonight, together. I still have many questions and I need both my brother and mother there. Come over for dinner. And Noah? See you at work tomorrow morning, okay?" Maria said and both her brother and boyfriend nodded their heads.

"Mel let's go" Maria said to her flustered best friend who was actually still blushing.

The three women left the guys' apartment and when Maria got to where she parked her sister's car, they decided to make Benjamin and Noah bring the Gina's car while they all took Melanie's.

When they got home it was nearly noon. Their mother had been waiting for them. And when they got home, she sat them down; all three of them. And explained in more detail what happened.

Maria, since she had already heard most of it it didn't hit her too hard. But Gina and Melanie were very hurt. Melanie had always seen Maria's family as her own. So it hurt her that Maria's mother had to go through so much.

"I invited both of them to dinner, I hope it okay with you" Maria said and Janet nodded
"Of course it is. I can't wait to meet your new boyfriend!" Janet beamed with a big smile
***********
A/n
Hi my pretties!!! Did you miss me? Took me a while before putting this chapter together. Did you like it? If you did let me know in the comments, if you have any ideas about how the story should go from here let me know as well

What do you think about Maria and Noah dating? And Maria and Ben as half siblings? Wow, I think my brain has temporarily shut down😂

Okay, see you in the next chapter. Love y'all and please stay safe. Byeeeeee
Xoxo, Pearl ❤️❤️💖💖💖😌😍😍😏🙂😊😉