💖Twelve💖

Maria with her whole family; her mother, father, sister, brother, and boyfriend were sitting in the living room of the Louis mansion, awkwardly looking at each other. Maria and Noah would occasionally look at each other and shake their heads. And Gina and Benjamin would look over at their parents and look at each and then they'd giggle silently.

Maria had had enough and sighed and broke the silence that had been ruling over their living room for the past fifteen minutes.

"Since I can see that both of you are very immature and won't start a conversation, I'll do it myself... Mother, I have given him fourteen days to prove to all of us that he is sorry for everything he has done. I don't wanna hear any arguments. I've already heard enough from Benjamin, Noah, and Georgina. I trust that you are mature enough to understand and not make a fuss about it. And please think about it, while you..." she said and pointed to her father"....give her space to think. Don't force her, or try to make any bonds quicker than she is willing to. I don't expect her to date you, I just want her to forgive you, that's it. I don't want any kind of relationship with you until my mother is ready to create a relationship with you, whatever that relationship is is none of my business. I think I'm clear so Georgina I am not taking any questions please put your hand down in your mind before you even raise it at all thank you." Maria explained and everyone laughed. Except for Georgina who had a playful pout on her face.

"You know that I trust your judgment Maria, therefore I will never argue with your decisions. I am ready to try to forgive him as long as he doesn't force it. But I have a serious question, will he be living here?" Janet asked

"If you allow him to and if he wants to. If you both see it to be necessary then we will all stay under one roof for the next two weeks until your birthday and if by then you are ready to forgive him, I'll forgive him as well" Maria answered and her mother nodded her head.

"If he has no problem staying here then I don't have one either. I have to get to the office. Excuse me, and Peter? You have a good fourteen days to make everything right, make it count" Janet said and left.

"Well, we have a meeting with the board of directors in the next hour so we better start leaving too," Maria said and got up with Noah.

"See you tonight Ria" Gina called after her sister and Maria waved.
"Bye baby girl" Maria responded and left. She sat in her Ferrari and waited for Noah to get in but instead he opened the driver's seat.

"I'm driving," he said simply. Maria may be dating him but she still hadn't opened up to him. She kept her distance for a while but their relationship was still thriving because they were willing to make it work.
*****
Scarlett was sitting on her bed thinking about Noah. His blue eyes, his black hair. His beautiful face. All she wanted was Noah, and being the spoilt brat she was she wouldn't stop till she got him, even if it meant getting rid of a few people. And she had a feeling that Maria Louis was one of those people.

She got off her bed when she heard her father calling her.
"Scar!" he called as his voice got closer and he knocked on her door. She walked to her door and opened it to reveal her father dressed in his office attire.

"Scar why aren't you ready yet? You know very well that Maria Louis is a very punctual woman. Hurry up and meet me there, okay? Don't be late" her father said and that's when she remembered that she had a meeting with Maria and the board of directors. She was dreading seeing Maria but she was excited that she'd get to see Noah.

She decided to wear a black body-hugging office dress with blood-red heels. She grabbed her purse and car key and walked out of her room and towards their front door.

"Scar where are you going this time of the morning?" her mother asked stopping Scarlett in her tracks
"To a meeting with the board of directors of Maria's company. I'll be back before you know it" she answered and her mother nodded before walking to the kitchen.