Chapter 87 - Instructions

As soon as they reached hospital Sidarth was been called by the doctor for the instructions as told by Aparna.

Dr:- you are going to be there with Ms. Kaur in the OT, he asked politely.

Sid:- Yes sir.

Dr:- there are a few things you need to take care of.

Sid:- Yeah i will just tell me.

Dr:- She will not be given any anesthesia i hope you know.

Sid:- Yeah she told me.

Dr:- There will be three injections which will be given to her and i am telling you they will gonna be paining as hell just like someone stabbing a knife. But she can't get crying. You have to keep her attention diverted from that pain. She can't cry nor twitch as that can cause problems. The surgery will be done in a few hours but the results depends upon when she will open her eyes. There is an possibility that she may never open her eyes after the surgery. One we would be done with the procedure she will be in put deep sleep after the surgery and it depends upon her strength that she will survive this or not. We will try our best but the rest depends upon the god out there and the body of the patient out there.

Sidarth felt like someone is choking his throat and he felt like he couldn't breathe. She is gonna suffer hell and he would be just watching her going through all this. But then, this is not the time to think about himself he needs to think about her first. She needs to survive.

Dr:- I know it's tough Mr. Shukla but she needs to be prioritized and you have to think about her handle this strongly if she has agreed to get you here with her then you must be her strength. So be her strength, he said as if sensing his thoughts.

Sid:- I will be her strength Doctor Thank you.

Dr:- She is very strong i must say she has even agreed to do this without anyone by her side and now she has someone to lie on she will fight this and we will try our best.

Sid:- yes doctor she is an Lioness and i know she will fight this thank you so much.

Saying so he left the doctor's cabin and moved towards the OT where Sana was laid down at the bed in an hospital gown. He don't know how to deal with this. The love of his life is going to be in so much of pain but then they need to survive this. He plastered a smile at his face, as he is here to give strength to her not to fall weak and low down her confidence.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He moved towards her and sit beside her.

Sid:-Baby, he called softly and she opened her eyes passing him a warm smile.

Sana:- Saab thik hoga na, she asked after a long silence.

Sid:- baby tum hmesha kehti ho na that i never trusted you today am saying baby i trust you on this i know you will gonna fight this and win too, he said and pecked her forehead.

Sana:- Sidarth mujhe bs ek promise chahiye.

Sid:- Haan toh bol na meri jaan.

Sana:- Dekh Sidarth mein nahi janti ke mein dubara apni akhein khol bhi paungi ke nahi but tu mujhe promise lr Sidarth you will live for our childs. For our babies you have to be both their Father and Mother. Always remember I Love You Tu Meri Jaan Hai Meri Zindagi Hai meko kuj ho jae na toh royio thik hai mko upar se lgna chahiye ki haan koi hai mera niche nahi toh mein bhi koi swarg varg vala pta lungi laundon ki barish toh merpe hoti hi rehti hai as you know, she said the last line with Sas.

Sid:- Hogya tumhara marne ki batein krke.

Sana:- I am not going anywhere but we need to be practical for sometime, she said in a stern voice.

Sid:- Abhi hogya na practical baat toh aab shanti rkh, he replied back.

Sana:- Fine.

Later on, she was been shifted to the OT along with Sidarth sitting besides her holding her hand and showing the brightest and the fakest of his smiles. He was scared would be an understatement his heart was in his throat but he has to be stronge and he is trying more than his level best to put that facade.

Doctor's team came a while later, and they began doing the needful. A while later, Doctor gestured him about the injection and he knew he has to keep her diverted.

Sid:- baby ek baat bta ye Denial itna chidhta kyu hai bey jb dekho aise muh bnake sada hua ghumta rehta hai, he said with scrunched nose.

Sana:- Kyuki vo tere pe gaya hai toh sadu hi hoga na aur khabardaar mere bche ke barein kuj bola toh kutta, she scoffed.

Sid:- Oho tera bcha harqatein uski mere jaisi lekin bcha tera vah, he said.

Sana:- or kya mera bebu hai vo, she said mischievously.

Sid:- ayyy mera haq mt de yr this is not fair, he said grumpily.

Sana:- ahhh, she screamed but was been silenced by his lips on hers.

He put his hands around her eyes and locked her lips while licking, nibbling them. He felt like crying as he heard her scream it was so damn painful.

The surgery went on till hours the doctors did their work and Sidarth his. Every time she would be injected he would kiss her better. He was successful in diverting her mind by asking her about their child's life which he has missed and she told him everything happily.

Sid:- I love you meri jaan tu meri zindagi hai baby and you would always be, he whispered kissing her lips maybe for the last time as the doctor signed them about the procedure been done.

Sana:- Tu jo milyan si te jinddi janntan miliyan ve hun tetho door hon da dukh ni kyuki tu mainu khushiyan inniya ditiyan ke aohi yaad rehnia bs(tum jo mile toh aisa lga jannat mil gayi, aab toh tumse door jane ka bhi dukh nahi kyuki tumne mujhe khushiya itni di hi ki gum ki jgah hi nahi bchi) I Love You even if I would be no more around you, she whispered closing her eyes as the nurse injected the sleeping dose.

He sighed and pressed a kisa to her hand as the nurses took her out.

_______________________________________

With Love
Pre💫💫💫