Chapter 83 - Shadi

They settled themselves at the tables when sid asked her to order the food.

Sana:- yha indian desi khanna milega.

Sid:- baby tu bhool rahi hein yha sb desi  hi hota hein phir chahe vo khanna ho ya-, he said with a smirk.

Sana:- Sidarthh, she said with a red tomato face.

Sid:- kya baby hmare teen bche bhi hein aur abhi bhi tu new bride ki trah laal tamatar hojati hein but still i love it, he said getting up and kissing her cheek.

Sana:- acha khanna order krle aab, she said changing the topic.

Sid:- haan and do have something filling but not so heavy, he instructed.

Sana:- kyu kuch krna hein kya, she said battling her eyelashes.

Sid:- haan vo..... Gadhi merko gdha smjha hein tune mein nahi btane vala khanna order karo chup chap, he said sternly.

Sana:- okay daddy, she said smirking.

Sid:- what did you just said, he said in disbelief.

Sana:- you act like a daddy so i called you that, she said ever so innocently with an blush.

Sid:- baby trust me you will surely gonna pay for this, he said with a smirk.

Sana:- unmm dosa khaye, she said changing the topic.

Sid:- take whatever you want sweetheart, he said scrolling down through his phone.

Sana:- hnmm fer dosa and idlis would be fine na

Sid:- baby order the sweetened creamy milk too it's damn good here.

Sana:- okay.

They placed the order and relished it with their cute banters cherishing their togetherness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later on they drove to a place which Sidarth didn't let her know much to her annoyance And along with an blind at her eyes.

She felt the car coming to an hault he hold her hand and took her inside a door. She can hear the loud screams and the next moment he opened the blindfold from her eyes and she screamed. It was an amusement park.
She turned to him and hugged him tightly with a watery smile which she nicely concealed before breaking the hug.

Sana:- Tujhe yaad tha.

Sid:- Tere saath bitaya haar ek lmha yaad hein meri jaan to yeh kaise nahi hoga.

Sana:- Thank you so much.

She couldn't keep the smile off her face which took over. She felt alive, she felt loved after five years. She remembered it was one of the days after their marriage when they were watching one of the episodes of the BB it was the one in which he has made that statement, "Jo apne maa baap ki sagi nahi ho saki vo kissi ki sagi nahi ho skti", he has immidiately shut that right there regret was clearly visible at his face.

But she couldn't help the breakdown which took place from her side after that. She explained him everything, he realized that day that how much she has loved her parents but she has got nothing in return her childhood was nothing but just a spoil case she has suffer humiliation, she was been mistreated and not what.

When she was telling him all that about her sufferings during childhood he was feeling like killing himself for saying those words to her. But at the same time he didn't stopped her too as he feel like she was been enduring that from a very long time.

She told him about everything and his heart felt extreme pain for his wife.But he make sure to let her speak up so that she doesn't keep it inside her. It was the next day when he canceled all his plans and took her to the amusement park for giving her childhood back. He himself remembered how he has too become grown up all of a sudden at his young age due to the demise of his father. But when we simply don't have anything we just end it up there.