Chapter 51 - Zara

Sana took sidarth to their room while kepping her tiny palm on his eyes nd gestured zara to come to them silently. She did as told nd stood in front of sidarth, sana removed her hands from his eyes nd he looked around everywhere in the room, but couldn't find anything.

Sid:- baby kyu mere mje le ri h muje btaegi k kya h, he asked.

Sana:- haw sidarth tuje, but she stopped in mid, looked down at zara nd chuckled she was looking very petite in front of this 6feet tall men.

Before she could react zara come for forward nd pull sidarth's pants. That's when his eyes fall on her, he looked at zara nd then back at sana, she blinked her eyes at him.

He felt like his whole life was flashing in front of him right at this moment. He kneeled down at her level nd took her in his warm fatherly arms, crying like a baby. After a few minutes Zara broke the hug nd he looked at her from tip to toe holding her shoulders. He was just at loss of words, it's just this feeling is out of the world. He was just looking at her intensely when he feel her small nd soft fingers on his rough stuble occupied face. She wiped his face nicely, he took those little palms of hers nd kissed them.

Zara:- aap to birthday boy ho na fil aap lo kyu laye ho, she asked cutely.

Sidharth felt like falling in love with this cute little munchkin with every passing second, till now she was quite he was feeling like loving her face those chubby cheeks which make him remember his "shehnaz", nd now when she spoke it felt like he is hearing, "God" itself calling him.

Sid:- nothing princess, he said cupping her face.

Zara took a step back nd strech sana's pants to say her to kneel down she did nd zara jumped on her. Whereas, sidarth looked at them with baffeled expressions.

Zara:- mumma y badey papa hein dekho inhone zala ko pinchessh bola, she said showing her battisi.

Sana just smiled nd nodded at her nd next moment she jumped back in sid's lap.

Zara:- aap badey papa ho na mumma ne toh bola tha aap bahut shtrong ho f el aap lo kyu lahe ho aab aap lona bnd klo apko kahi pr uii (pain) hui h zala abhi thik kl degi,she said looking at him with innocent eyes.

Sid:- or vo kaise hoga,he said not being understanding what else to say.

Zara:- unmm mein apko kisshi kr dunga pta h jb zala ko uii hoti h na to mumma uss jgh kichi kl deti h nd fil pain ni hota ol mein loti (roti) bhi ni hu, she spoke cutely.

Sid:- okhai bt y btao y badey papa ku bola apne mko, he asked as he was confused about this.

Zara:- offo sbko zala ko hi smjhana pdta h uff dekho asim papa mere chotey papa hein kyuki vo apke chotey bhai h nd aap aap unke badey bhai to aap badey papa ishliye pta mumma ne mko ek baal btaya tha ol muje smjh agya lekin baki sbko muje bal bal smjhana pdta hein uff, she said dramatically.

Her words just swell his heart the best way possible. It means he is not surely a stranger in his child's life. At least uska "zikr" to h unki zindagi mein. He looked up at sana with the utmost respect, as he has thrown her out of his life but she still kept his rights at place.

Sid:- aap merko jantey ho, he said with curiosity to know how much she knew him.

Zara:- Yes, mumma told me about you. Hm apki pictures dekhte the loj mumma apki stories sunati h nd vo bolti thi k hm apko milenge ek din aul aaj unhone btaya k hm apshe milne jaa re h kyuki apka b. Day h offo m to bhool hi gyi HAPPY BIRTHDAY BADEY PAPA, she said all in one go.

Sid:- thank you princess chlo y btao apko pta tha k aap miloge muje, he couldn't resist so asked.

Zara:- yes mamma bolte the ki aap kaam ki vjh she hmale pash ni lehte jaishe mumma kbhi kbhi nahi lehti ichliye lekin zala apko bht paal klti h h kyuki aap haal shaal mele liye inne saale gift bhejte the vo bhi sb mera fav., she spoke showing his hands.

He just couldn't believe his ears, he didn't know about the existence of his own childs nd they are getting giftes at his name. It means Shehnaaz has done all this. Oh god,

what do this women is made of?

how could she handle all these this much perfectly.

All these years he was just busy in blaming her, cursing her, nd trying to forget her. But here she is who didn't forget him adding in his child's known people. How would he will gonna forgive his ownself?

Zara:- apko pta h mere aur denial mein she mumma ne mko apse milane laya see mein mumma ki fav. Hu but muje apse bhi positive vibes aa li h toh aab muje apse bhi attention chahiye, she said pouting cutely.

He chuckled listening to her words she is exaxt copy of shehnaz just the same way he wants their daughter to be like "choti sana", but she was talking nd one thing stuck his mind, "Denial" Sana told him yesterday that it is his son's name. How could he not remember this yesterday that he has behaved like an animal with her b'coz she was talking to a boy named, "Denial", nd he has punished her for talking to his son. One can't even imagine how shameful nd sinful he feeled at the moment. He has literally crossed the lines of misunderstandings. Tears automatically rolled down his cheeks.

His trans was broken again by the soft hands touched his face.

Zara:- offo mumma y to rotey hi jaa re hein aapne to bola tha k y strong h bht, she said looking at sana.

Sana cupped her face, kissed her forehead nd then spoke,

Sana :- baby but mumma y bhi to bolti h na k roney se koi weak nahi hota, she said softly with a smile.

Zara:- hayee amaa mein to bhool hi gyi, she said slapping her forehead cutely.

Sana:- acha chlo aab papa ko chup krao, she said.

Zara move towards sid wiped his face nd closed his eyes nd kissed his eye lids one by one nd then his forhead. Sidarth was just gawking her nd his wife with all the love in his eyes.

Zara:- aab ni lona mumma jb aise klti h na tu zala ekdum chup hojati h or zala happy bhi ho jati h, she said cutely in her sweet babyish voice.

Sid:- acha or kya khti h mumma, he said smiling fondly.

Zara:- ol mumma khti h k jb bhi koi roye to hme use aise jorr se jhappi dalni chahiye or unhe ek baar rone dena chahiye, she said hughing him.

Sidarth just couldn't stop smiling this little girl is saying this much big things. No doubt his wife would always have done the best for their childs. He got up with zara still in his arms nd hugged sana.

Sid:- am sorry for everything meri jann aur isse zyada acha kuch nhi ho skta tha aaj k din,he said holding zara nd sana in his arms.

Sana was about to wrap her arms around him but stopped in between remembering, "operation ki date aa gyi hein". She can't give him false hope of togetherness, thinking so she stood still nd took her hands back. But his next words forced her to do this.

Sid:- and AM PROUD OF U MERI JAAN U HAVE GOT THE BEST FOR OUR CHILDS, he spoke.

She felt extremely relieved listening to his words.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫