Chapter 85 - Concert

This one is forAmita1989
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid:- I have to love someone else mtlb Kalank Ki Sonakshi Sinha to ni bn ri na tu, he frowned.

Sana:- Nahi mein iss mamle mein selfish hu.

Sid:- phir kisko pyar krne bol ri hein baby.

Sana:- Humare bacho ko.

Sid:- to vo to mein already krta hu na meri jann.

Sana:- mein vo chij nahi bol rahi Sidarth i know you do dekh hum log positive rehne ka soch rahe hai i agree but -, she said trying to word out herself but was cutted off by him in mid.

Sid:- baby we will talk about it but later please aaj ke din ke liye bola tha na, he said looking into her eyes deeply. She sighed and nodded.

The next moment the blindfold was back at her eyes. Sidarth started the engine again and they drove off to the destination. After a few minutes she was been lifted in air by her own husband as if she weighted nothing.

Sana:- Ahan bebu niche utar na mein chl lungi tu guide kariyo, she whined.

Sid:- Shut up baby, he said softly yet authoratively.

After a few minutes she was been dropped at her feets and her blindfold was been taken out. She blinked her eyes repeatedly and then screamed.

Sana:- kenn, she grinned.

Ken:- hiii sweety, he shouted back chirpily.

Sana:- hayee tu kitna mota hogya hein ken, she said laughing and hugging him.

Ken:- maine kitna miss kia tujhe, he said emotionally.

Sana:- maine bhi haan pr aab to mil gye na chl senti na ho, she said being her usual self.

Sid:- tum dono ka bhart milap hogya ho to kuj kam ki baat krle, he said in his signature sarcastic accent.

Sana:- Haan oye ken tu kr kya rha hein yha, she frowned.

Sid:- ken get her ready and please merko bhi mere outfit dede, he said completely ignoring his wife.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After sometime they both get ready. Sana was wearing a beautiful bell sleeve plazoo set and Sidarth was wearing a plain white button up and formal blue pants looking hot as hell. Both were complementing each other in the best way possible.

Sidarth held her hand put the blindfold again across her eyes. He took her to a stage she can hear the loud cheerings and hootings for themselves. Is this really what she's been thinking. She was lost in her thoughts when she hear sidarth's voice.

Sid:- Hey guys am so happy and glad to you all for coming here and showing this much love even after five years of us been leaving this industry it's damn crazy the way you guys have shipped us and you still do it for us even when we were not been there to acknowledge it all thank you so very much. But as it was told it is gonna to be SHEHNAAZ'S SHOW so i will not take much time of yours. And most importantly i even don't know much about all this am just an admirer of hers just like you all so the stage is all hers i will just watch it as same as you guys So the stage is all yours SHEHNAZ,he said forwarding her the mike and unfolding the blind.

She blinked her eyes and looked around as if trying to make herself believe that this all is real she is not day dreaming there were thousands of people who were gathered around  holding her posters, shouting her name, yelling madly for her, some for SIDNAAZ and so much more .

Her eyes then travelled to the men behind all this, "Her Men", who smiled at her lovingly and give her a thumbs up. It's then she realized her husband has filled her this wish too. She remember after the bigg boss she always want to see this happening.

She wants to do a concert where people would be going gaga over her she wants to witness the madness in front of her eyes which she has seen for herself at social media, but the pandemic didn't let her have her see the time of success. But today it all came true. She was looking into Sidarth's eyes and he gestured her towards the mic and she realized people are waiting.

Sana:- Hello ji kaise ho sarey jane, she said greeting the audience warmly.

Audience chanted, "Wadhiya", making her feel confident of herself as she felt blank at the moment. Firstly it's been years now that she has left the industry and most importantly this much crowd this was way too overwhelming for her she wasn't understanding like what to say. But people love that unfiltered Shehnaz so she thought spoke her heart out just what she felt.

Sana:- Hayee mko na smjh ni ara ke mein kya karu kya bolu ye Sidarth ne na mko surprise ke chakkar mein bina btaye yha le aaya merko toh hayee mein kaisi lg ri hu, she said being her own innocent self making audience laugh and some of them cry who has truely admired her.

Sana:- acha chlo btao mein kya karu aap saro ke liye aap yha aaye ho specifically btao chlo, she said her eyes were shimmering with happiness.

"Veham", audiences chanted.

Sana:- acha gaana sunau chlo fer, she said clearing her throat.

She sung the song in full sass just as she has sung previously while getting the video done. She was being her own previous self. Audience was going gaga over her, she sung a few more songs and then their team informed them about ending it up to which she nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana:- okay guys merko to bahut maza aya i hope aap saro ko bhi aya ho btao aya ke ni, she said gesturing the mike towards audience to speak and they did screamed a big YES making her smile.

Sana:- mein ek chij aur krna chahti hu if you guys are fine and have time so tell me should i, she asked with a warm smile looking at the people and as expected a yes came again along with loud hottings and screams.

Sana:- okay then.

Saying so she moved down from the stairs to where Sidarth was standing. There was space down the stage where their team, security, organizers were standing and Sidarth was there too and after some space there was an bari gate after which the audience was standing.

She moved to him and got down on her knees while holding the mike in one and forwarding the another hand towards him and the crowd went just mad hootings were increasing and increasing it was 2a.m right at that time but that place was way too much crowded even more it would have been at the day time.

Sana:- okay i got onto my knees for the first time ever lekin abhi mai ye to nahi keh skti k i love you and all that stuff kyuki i think shaadi tbhi kari hogi and pyaar krta hai pregnant bhi tbhi hui houngi haina bhy but today am on my knees to ask kya hmesha zindagi k haar mod pr sukh ho ya dukh ho mera haath thame mere sath chaloge musibatein bahut aayi hai aur shayad agey bhi bahut aaye mgr tera sath ho to mai unka dat kr samna krne ke liye tyaar hu maine apni zindagi tere naam ki hai kya tu mera vo hath bnake apni zindagi mere naam karega, she said looking at him.

He too kneeled down in front of her and embraced her tightly in his arms.

Sid:- Afcourse meri jaan hamesha, he spoke aloud taking the mic kissing her head.

She took the mic and spoke.

Sana:- bhy aaj to apke private shuklaji ne publicly pyaar jta diya SNIT ka kaam asan hogya chlo mubarak ho tum saro ko bhi, she said laughing at the hottings who were chanting, "JULOOS".

She got up and hold his hand taking him towards the stage.

Sid:- baby vha mai kya karunga jake.

Sana:- bebu wait and watch.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫