Chapter 39 - Promise

The chapter may contain strong language nd bold words. Read only if u are comfortable.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here, sid opened his eyes due to the loud chirping of birds nd sunrays falling on his cried red face stained with dried tears. He get up look around nd then the events of last night flashed in front of his eyes, he can't face her. So, he drove directly to his office nd began doing his work like a mad man. But couldn't focus on anything as the events of last night kept flashing infront of his eyes nd that just couldn't let his tears stop but still kept working. Sighing, finally after 4 hours he relaxed himself back at his chair nd closed his eyes. All the promises they have made, the vows, the leg pulling moments, the couple goals, every single moment flashed in front of his eyes slapping him hard across his face. And, cheery on top he remembered the moments nd promises they shared at their first time.

I broke her.......

I broke the promises......

She will surely leave me now........

I have promised her that night, but i broke that...

(dekho vo aa gya
Kon...
Doremoan.....
To fir chlo flashback m.....)

Flashback....

After their mumbai big fat wedding reception they came back to their home nd both was nervous. They have been together more than 2 years even they have lived together, nd way more than comfortable but now it's the time to give everything to each other, that they had. Sana walked first in nd was sitting on their bed covered with rose petals, room fregranted with numerous scented candles nd whole room decorated with the utmost perfection. They have lived together but never have crossed their limits. As, they just found the intimacy in their cuddles nd hugs. They didn't feel like it s been needed. But now they are married. He is her husband. Just this mere word make her stomach churned in the best way possible. Because the one whom everyone eyed is now hers. Only hers.

Sidarth entered inside after a while every step he was taking towards his room, his heartbeat was increasing. He was been in many physical relationships before but this is love of his life, his wife. He know that she is too not new for all this, as she told him before but still it's gonna to be their first time together. He is his wife now, only his. The pride he hold saying these words will just make your heart swell. He locked the door behind. Nd move towards the most beautiful bride, his bride. Nd removes her gunghat who was siting there with a tomato face. He hold her wrist nd move towards the dressing table nd make her sit their nd began removing her jewelry one by one kissing each part of hers where he removes the jewelry nd finally it was the time to remove the nose pin of hers.

Sid:- baby please open your eyes nd look at me, he said stopping.

Sana opened her eyes he very carefully removed her nosepin nd kissed her nose.

Sid:- officialy mine nd only mine, he whispered.

Sana:- all yours nd only yours, she said looking deep into his eyes through the mirror having immense love in her eyes for him.

It just make his heart swell the way she appreciates him jatoying haqq on her. To make him claim his rights on her. He picked her up in his arms nd placed her delicate body ever so gently on the bed nd came over her nd kissed her lips nd began undressing her. Once, done he break the kiss nd looked at her body nd began worshiping whispering just one thing, "the word beautiful itself will feel ashamed, u are just goddess" nd kissed every inch of her body.Once satisfied. He undress himself nd look at her nd saw her eyes closed.

Sid:- baby open your eyes, he said softly.

She opened her eyes nd saw he was already looking into her eyes. Nd she immidiately lowered her gaze.

Sid:- get ready to scream my name.

Sana:- sidarthhhhhhhhh.

Sid:- hann baby.

Sana:- baat sun

Sid:- han meri jann bol na, he said cupping her face.

Sana:- plyzz be gentle it's my first time, she said hesitantly.

Sid:- what, he asked confused.

Sana:- unmm mtlb.

Sid:- but u said that u had it before

Sana:- mne kb mna kia it's just i never let anybody to feel me i wanna save the prevalage for my husband, she said as a matter of fact.

Sid:- means u just have or..

Sana:-unmm yes, she said nervously.

He hugged her close to him nd make her get up in the sitting position.

Sid:- baby u can't even think how happy am i. I love u. I love u freaking damn too much meri jann, he said kissing her forehead, but she was lost somewhere nd he sensed it.

Sid:- baby aisa nahi h k mko koi problem hoti plyzz meri jann aisa sochna bhi mat it's just tu apni puri zindagi mere sath bitane vali h y thought hi muje bht lucky or khushnasib feel krata h but what u told today is just cheery on top. Am feeling like the most blessed person on this world u chose me to give this prevelage. Obviously i can't return the favour but i wanna promise something, he said in a serious tone.

Shehnaz:- sidarth tuje pta tu muje hmesha out of the world princess jaisa feel krata h, she said with moist eyes.

Sid:- kyuki baby tu h itni special, he said looking deep into her eyes nd cupping her face.

Sana:- acha tu promise kr rha tha kuj kya tha vo, she said trying to change the topic.

Sid:- baby i wanna say that whenever we will be one it would always be out of love. We will never do it out of anyother thing else than this. Sirf pyaar hoga. I will never ever hurt u in this thing meri jann i promise.

Sana:- but people say that it's a good thing to be done to resolve fights, she said innocently.

Sid:- nhi baby vo frustration hota h or tu meri jann h i will never ever hurt u regarding this meri jann frustration nikalna to door ki baat h. Tu mere liye sbse zyada kimti h or kimti chijo ko pyaar se rkha jata h. I will always keep u just like my delicate princess baby. I love u.

Sana:- tu ni hota to mera kya hota sidarth, she said with moist eyes.

Sid:- to bb ki trophie teri hoti tere liye abhi tak laundo ki barish hori hoti or tuje one sided tags nahi milte,he chuckled.

Sana:- how i came so lucky.

Sid:- no baby am lucky to have u in my life.

Sana:- hnmm vse sidarth log khte the hum haar chij m kuj alg krte h dekh hum yha bhi alg kr rhe h hum apni suhagrat p bethke senti batein kr re h, she laughed.

Sid:- to fir bacha hua kam pura krle biwi phle so may i, he said in a husky voice.

She nodded nd he captured her lips nd they made love.

Flashback ends...................

Back to Present............

He came out of his thoughts as reality hit him hard.

Shit, i leave her like that all tied up......

He looks at his watch nd realized it was 12 noon. He immidiately rushed out of his office nd drove the car directly to his mension.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A cheers to all the wishes nd a warm hug to all whom i made cry with the previous update.
______________________________________

Love Pre
💞💞💞